The Mystic Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystic Forest

Just a place to Role-Play

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uneasy Rebuild

Go down 
+2
Kyo Zetsumei
Ryuzin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuzin
Noooooob
Noooooob
Ryuzin

Location : over the rainbow. I'll tell you only if you really care ^^

Uneasy Rebuild Empty
PostSubject: Uneasy Rebuild   Uneasy Rebuild I_icon_minitime08/05/11, 12:36 am

Jerimiah stood outside, standing what used to be the space needle in Seattle. He had only been in it once. Only half its height now, as it was struck down. He sighed. Scrounging the area for anything computer based or a gaming console or something. His keen drow eyes spotting some small things. He picked them up and walked to what was now his apartment, a garden level that had survived. It was a fairly basic thing, one kitchen that had some older appliances in it, so not top of the line fancy, a TV that had been salvaged. Jerimiah isn't sure if it works yet, and he doesn't know enough about TVs to see if he can fix it. He set the stuff down and went back outside, munching on a bar of chocolate he found in the fridge of the apartment. Munching on it as he wandered among the streets. Now just walking around. Seeing if anyone was here, his eyes wandered from left to right and then back, and repeat, he was walking slow, relaxing as he walked. He was covered in some dirt, and he needed some new clothes. So he was looking around for a clothing store as well. His glasses sliding down his nose he pushed them back up."This sucks." He mumbled under his breath as he wasn't successful in finding the clothing store. He finished the chocolate bar, hiding a second one for if he encountered someone he would give it to them as a peace offering. He didn't know how to fight and was of an average build. Spells were unknown to him. Jerimiah pouted a bit as he sat down on a pile of rubble. Resting his feet for a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Kyo Zetsumei
Death Goddess
Death Goddess
Kyo Zetsumei

Uneasy Rebuild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uneasy Rebuild   Uneasy Rebuild I_icon_minitime09/05/11, 08:26 am

The world being like it was, some could survive and some couldn't...If you knew how to work on a car you would have one even if gas wasn't available anymore...People found other ways. Such as one strange girl with cat ears that rode on a motorcycle.

The motorcycle looked average except near the gas tank and engine. The tank seemed to look like a solar panel and the engine was just futuristic looking in general.

Quickly she rode down the street, the wind not bothering her face because she wore big goggles and a mask that had a giant evil looking chesire smile. She came to a random run down looking building. She got off the bike after shtting it off which in made a few bleeps and went silent. She made her way into the building where a man sat at a desk. he was reading wht looked like an odd magazine that was falling apart. He glanced up and perked a brow, "Back again?" The girl stood infront of him, the cat ears atop her head twitched slightly when he spoke. The man seemed a little confuised as if not sure if he was looking at him thatnks to her not taking off her goggles or mask, "The usual?" The girl would nod and the man would go in back. the Neko stood there looking around at the little bit of things the man had in the shop, her tail swinging softly from side to side.

Suddenly the Neko would jump as something grabbed her tail. Looking back quickly ready to hit whatever had it she stopped to see a young girl, "Kitty!" The little girl said and the neko tilted her head and knelt down to get face to face with the girl. The little girl would bluh nervously and suddenly reach out and touch the Neko's ears. Her ears would twitch at the touch and the little girl would giggle. The neko would smile softly even though you couldn't see it. Th elittle girl then tilted her head and pointed to the ribbon wrapped around the collar on her neck, "Pretty..." The neko would stand as she had seen the man had re entered the room with a large brown grocery looking bag in his hands, "Here you Go C.C...Your usual." C.C would walk over going into her pocket and pull out what looked like jewels. The man would chuckle, "How you get these i have no idea..."

"They were my mothers..." She said, her voice was quite but it was beautiful, a very grown up womanly voice for a girl who looks so young. The man would look sympathetic, "Im sorry to hear, you lost her during "The end?" C.C would pick up her bag, "Yeah...and dont be sorry...Cause I'm Not." The man's eyes would widen slightly. as she turned to walk away. The little girl watched her, she must of been the man's daughter. "Kitty...Why do you have that ribbon?" C.C would stop at the doorway and chuckle, "Its my leesh..." And she then stuffed the bag into a compartment on the bike. she got onto the bike and pulled out a strang looking key. wticking it into the hole onto of where the gastank would be she wound it quickly. The bike began to wirl and beep and suddenly strted. Quickly she sped off.

After some time she came to another building. It had gotten darker now and there was random lights. C.C looked at a wtatch on her wrist and growled a little seeing how late it was. Quickly she parked her bike in what looked like an old trailer convex box from a semai. She walked out putting a lock on it and suddenly a man had a flshlight on her, "What are you doing out...You know theres a curfew for...." He looked her up and down seeing her ears and tail, "For everyone..." C.C adjusted her backback a little, "Sorry...I just got home from getting supplies..." The man perked a slight brow, "Well...I can let you go...but i want something..." C.C didnt move, nor could you see her reactions, but if you did you could see the deep glare she just cast, "What do you want..." She knew she couldn't run...He watched her put her bike away, and she wouldn't leave that behind. She stood there nervously as the man reached for her.
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Controller of the Deity's
Sakura

Uneasy Rebuild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uneasy Rebuild   Uneasy Rebuild I_icon_minitime09/05/11, 03:46 pm

Sakura would sigh, just waking up well beyond what she had planned. The sun was past it's noon position. Unlike most of the people in this new world they called their own, Sakura tended to not stay in one area, chained down by the rules of the new civilization. Instead, this girl preferred to move from area to area, in the hopes of finding somewhere she may be able to call her own. On her travels, she would help those who needed it, or punish those who deserved it. "Mmm... Fuck... I overslept again..." She'd sigh, bending over to pick up her small bag of clothes, hooking them by a clip to her belt and a small clip to another area, keeping them from flopping around. She'd do the same once again to the other side of her body.

Sakura had been sleeping in a small, burnt down house in a now destroyed, small town just about 30 miles south of Seattle. That was her goal. She had picked up a radio transition a while back talking about how Seattle was the most civilized and untouched part of the New world. "I doubt im going to make it there before sundown..." She'd bend down, picking up a small gun belt from off the ground, the .45 caliber pistol being her "last resort" incase her main weapon dosen't cut it. She only has 8 bullets in it, and she hadn't found anyone else with a gun in many months. After securing the belt around her waist, she'd pick up a long sword and hook it to her back, being on her way off north towards Seattle.

She'd walk for hours. the sun now resting on the horizon in the west. "Fuck... Sun down... Soooo not good..." She'd reach into her pocket, pulling out a small pack of cigarettes, putting on in her mouth and lighting it up with an old lighter she found. She'd look east as half the sun had passed the mountains, making it suddenly darker and darker. Scanning the area, she'd find no place to bunker down for the night, but in the far north horizon, she'd see what appeared the be what was left of the space needle. "That must be it. I think I can make it ton-" She'd stop in her tracks, hearing the bushes all around her rustling. The only movement she'd make would be pulling a pair of futuristic goggles down over her eyes, flicking a small switch on them. Batteries were the one thing she kept a large stock of. That and smokes. The goggles would brighten just a bit, some mechanism kicking in inside them.

Before she would have the chance to look around, a large gang of thugs and robbers would come from the bushes. "Well well... What do we have here gentlemen? Seems like dolly here got herself lost. Should we show her to somewhere more comfortable..?" The largest of the men would say, obviously beign effected by the radiation not so far away, for he was pushing well over 7 foot tall, and his face was half burnt to bone. He'd reach into his boot, pulling out a large knife, the others mimicking him, getting their own knifes out. Sakura would remain still, but ready. Ready for them to make the first move. As she had expected, the one closest to her made the first move, running towards her head on, unplanned and thoughtless. She'd reach to her side, pulling the sword out of the sideways sheathe she had hooked to her pants. With a short motion, she sliced the brutes stomach open, his organs spilling out in front of him for him to see. She'd smile, looking around to the rest of the brutes, raising her hand to them in a "bring it" motion.

"SHE GOT JOSH!! GET HER BOYS!!!" The large, deep voiced mutated man would yell, confirming that he was in charge of them. One by one, the brutes would converge on her, and one by one, Sakura would cut deep into them, getting blood on her clothes, sword, and all around the ground near her. She'd keep this up until the largest brute was all that was left. He'd tremble a bit, noticing now that he had fucked up. He'd drop his blade, turning to run away, but before he even could move an inch, Sakura had drawn her .45, blowing out both of his knee caps and replacing the gun to her side in a fast motion, undoubtedly an inhuman reaction. "You got my clothes dirty..." She'd complain, unphased as she walked to the brute who was now crawling away. She'd jam the sword into his right forearm, causing him to scream in pain as his arm was cut clean off from the elbow down "Come on man i'm sorry!!!" He'd beg to the girl who was now bent over, using his shirt to clean off her sword "Yeah yeah... Everyone of you assholes says this right before you get killed.. But I have another plan for you" She'd smile, reaching into one of her bags and pulling out a long rope and tying it to his arm. "You're going to come with me. Im using you, as my entrance to seattle." She'd tie him to a tree, making sure no feral beasts could get him, and he couldn't crawl away. "Now... Point me to your hideout." He would nod his head eastward "O-only about a minute that way!!!" He'd groan in pain as she walked off

Returning several minutes later, a much larger bag on her back, and a .22 caliber bolt action sniper rifle in her hands "Why oh why didn't you use this..? You even had a whole box of ammo for it. You could have killed me without me even knowing you were there" she'd bend over and pick up his knife, throwing it to him to cut the rope, causing him to drop to the ground, but keeping enough rope to drag him. She'd place the rifle on her back under the large bag of salvaged items, most of which she could use to barter or as peace makers. the girl would sigh and wrap a cloth around the brutes bleeding nub before grabbing the rope, dragging the brute along behind her. "How did you do all that back there??" The brute would say through tears, his arm bleeding still, along with his legs as he bounced around. She'd smile back at him, pointing at her goggles "Made them myself. They predict with a 94.4629% accuracy what will happen 5 seconds ahead of time, allowing me to move before you even know what you're going to do.

After dragging the brute for about an hour, she'd finally reach the doors to the gate in Seattle. "I'm probably going to get shot at for this... "She'd bend over and pick up a large rock, hitting the large steel doors hard with it, making a large banging noise. After waiting, someone would speak through the door "HUMAN OR BEAST?" She'd sigh "Human..." A slit would open in the doors as two small eyes peered towards her "Why should I let you in?" The voice said. Sakura would step aside to show the brute on the ground" I have supplies I could give you, and the leader of a gang. Think that will work?" it would be silent for a few moments, before she would beat on the door again "FINE FINE!" She'd smile, dropping the rock "Looks like they know you." She'd hear the tumblers activate as she stepped in through the doorway, dragging the brute with her. She'd sort out a few things for the gate guard, and leave the brute there with him "Now... to find somewhere to crash.."

She'd walk through the large city for a bit, roughly an hour. "Ugh, this place is less lively than outside." She'd joke to herself, getting ready to light another cigarette, but stopping as she saw a flashlight, shinning upon what appeared to be a Neko, a half human, half cat. Something that hadn't shown up until after The End. Sakura would duck down behind a box, lighting her smoke quickly, as to avoid detection as she watched and listened curiously.

((OOC: Way to break rotation love. I'll edit the character setup for this.))
Back to top Go down
https://themysticforest.rpg-board.net
Xusha von Zetsumei
Noooooob
Noooooob
Xusha von Zetsumei

Uneasy Rebuild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uneasy Rebuild   Uneasy Rebuild I_icon_minitime09/05/11, 06:38 pm

The red sun scorched the ground. Times had certainly changed since the world as everyone knew it came to an end. In what used to be a happy, thriving community, was nothing of it's former self. Kseniya awoke at the accustomed five-thirty in the morning, as she always did. She was currently lodged in a run-down hotel on the outskirts of Seattle. She made use of a shower, understanding that there was a chance of the local water supply being irradiated, but then again, everything seemed to have radiation to some extent these days, and she had some meds to help. She spent an approximate seven minutes in the shower, and washed her clothes immediately after. She cleaned the dirt and grime out of her only pair of pants, and got a bit of dirt out of her coat, as well as her best shirt, gloves, goggles, and bandana. After finishing the tending of her clothes, she sharpened her machete, and then checked her ammo supply of her double barrel. It wasn't in such a good shape as her machete, but the added support of a firearm always made her feel safer.

By the time she was ready to go, her watch read seven. She wasted no time in heading out. She had heard that there was a small group of people just above Seattle willing to face the problematic ruler, and try to reestablish a national military. This information was given to her just over a year ago, and she had traveled all the way from Virginia, but it was the only clear option she saw for herself. The travels had left most of her belongings in terrible condition, and she had to scrap most of them. Any form of army had dissolved into the anarchy, and it left Kseniya without a job, a family, or anything to do. Naturally the news of a resistance interested her, and she knew that the power taking over was less than friendly. Her truck had broken down awhile back, so Kseniya had been traveling on foot for some time, which gave her a better feel for the land. Kseniya scanned the city until the sun reached it's climax, and she still hadn't spotted anything interesting, other than a surprisingly increased amount of people. This came as a shock, since most places were deserted. It must have been that call for resistance, she thought. Perhaps she wasn't the only one who had made such a long journey.

She decided that in an effort to save time, she'd take to the roofs of the buildings. They were pretty close to one another as it was, and that made it very easy to jump from one to the other. There was an alarming number of petty thugs, and it couldn't help but make Kseniya think that maybe this resistance was a bad idea, or that these people had absolutely nothing to do with it at all. Either way, things weren't going to go as she planned. Sighing softly, she noticed what looked to be a lone man. Turning for a better look, she saw what looked to be a man sitting alone in a pile of rubble. He had a distinct vibe about him that was different from the thugs she had saw before, so she decided to try and follow him, while remaining out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzin
Noooooob
Noooooob
Ryuzin

Uneasy Rebuild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uneasy Rebuild   Uneasy Rebuild I_icon_minitime09/05/11, 09:52 pm

Jerimiah relaxed for a few minutes. Looking around as his legs felt well rested. Standing up he continued to wander around, avoiding the known thug areas. Taking in the buildings that were still in tact, and the ones that were not. Taking a single deep breath as he watched for signs of life other than thuggish activity or resistance activity. He didn't know how to fight, so doing that would be pointless. Thus, unless the resistance needed technological help, which he doubted they did considering a lot of it was now useless. Walking into a grocery store he picked a cart and began to shop for some small non-perishable things, some more chocolate for one, so if he met anyone else he could offer some for peace. The more groceries he got the more he began thinking about reading electrical instruction manuals to get things working, who knows, maybe he will get the main power grid for the city to work right again. But then again maybe not. He got the last thing on his mind, a can of tomatoes, and went to the checkout line. Paying for the groceries with the last bit of money he had. Picking up the groceries and carrying them back to his apartment, only to find that it had been ransacked by thugs. He groaned quietly."Just my luck. Fuckin bastards." Everything in the apartment was torn up and taken, broken and smashed, unusable. Jerimiah sighed again and walked to the nearest park, and sat down leaning against a tree and unwrapping some of the chocolate he had just gotten. Nibbling on some of the chocolate as he attempted to open up a can of corn he had gotten. To no avail he gave up and put it back in the bag. Resting his head against the tree he looked up into the leaves and branches above his head. Staring off into space as he managed to nibble through half the chocolate bar before realizing it.
Back to top Go down
Kyo Zetsumei
Death Goddess
Death Goddess
Kyo Zetsumei

Uneasy Rebuild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uneasy Rebuild   Uneasy Rebuild I_icon_minitime09/05/11, 10:09 pm

C.C Stood there a bit awkwardly as the man was trying to make her do things to get off the hook for the curfew. Suddenly the ears atop her head twitched a little. She tilted her head a little, inhaling sharply, 'smoke...' She thought to herself, and under that mask grinned, "Sir...Im sorry...But i cannot give you what you ask..." Her tail then became slightly puffy like when a cat gets angry and she tackled the man onto his back...The flashlight broke when it hit the ground hard but you could see still that she had the man with his hands above his head with one hand and the other with a knife at his throat, "You should know by now with this area...and by what i am...This is a-" She growled at the analogy, "Dog eat dog world..." She suddenly brought the knife back showing that it was one of those that was actually brass knuckles combination and she hit the man in the head knocking him out.

Once knowing for sure he was out she got up and began to search his pockets. he had little cash but still she took it and then saw he had a typical 9.mm Pistol on him. She took that sliding it for the time being into the back of her pants as she was hunched over him ransacking the little ammo he had also.

After some time she stood up and shoved the money and ammo in her backpack. Without looking up, "That smells disgusting..." She was directing at the cigarette she smelled...the girl behind the box. She knew the girl was there for sure when the girl started smoking...the sound of the lighter and the smell of the smoke. She was the type of girl that no one could really sneak up on unless she was really zoned (Like the man had done before) But this girl...she had the smell of blood too and men...she had fought someone.. but C.C didn't care...as long as the girl didn't try anything there would be no problem.

So deciding that it was time to get back to the place she was staying for the night she dragged the man into an ally and started to walk down the street away from the girl. and slinking somewhat into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Sakura

Uneasy Rebuild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uneasy Rebuild   Uneasy Rebuild I_icon_minitime10/05/11, 09:44 pm

Sakura would stay behind her small stone column, unsure if this Neko was a friendly one or not. Recently, some of the Nekos out in the wastes had taken to cannibalism and the slaughter of innocents. As the Neko girl knocked the random thug out, she'd stand up, leaning against the wall, ready to draw her weapon at any moment. She'd not really be smoking the cigarette, more just letting it hang on her lips for the feel and slight flavor.

"Quite some moves you have there Neko..." She'd smile toward her as the Neko payed little mind in her direction. when the Neko dissed the cigarette, she'd scoff a bit, pulling it from her lips and dropping it to the ground, crushing what was left. "I cant help that. Just a habit of mine. Didn't care about breaking my cover, because I know for a fact I could hold my own against some thug and a cat" She'd throw her hand up as the neko passed, walking in the opposite direction of the cat woman, more intent of the now unconscious body in front of her. She had noticed what the Neko seemed to have missed. Small pockets on the thugs ankles. Could contain food, ammo, cigarettes, crumpled up porn. Any of it was useful to her.

She'd crouch down, undoing the Velcro hooks keeping the pockets closed. Inside the left, she found an old, useless pocket watch. Perhaps a trinket, perhaps useless all together. In the bottom of the pocket, she found traces of tobacco "Thank god.." She'd sigh, liking the fact the thug may be a smoker. As she reached over to open the right side pocket, she'd be struck by something, a brick perhaps, or just a big rock. As soon as she realized what had happened, she'd kick at the thugs kneecaps as he rose, causing him to shout in pain. She'd stand up, bleeding profusely from her skull as she stood, pulling her .45 from her holster and firing all 5 shots into the man, pulling the trigger even when the bullets were out "Stupid mother fucker!!" She'd yell at the now lifeless body, slamming the steel covered tip of her combat boot into his side ruthlessly a few times. After her adrenaline rush was gone, she'd rub her bleeding head, groaning in pain "Fuck... This is EXACTLY what I needed..." With the yell, she'd stomp the dead thugs head, crouching back down afterwards to tear open his pockets. "Jackpot! Ow.." She'd yell, followed by a wince as she pulled a small box from the pocket, with the lable reading ".45" Inside, were 8 shells. She smiled, pulling them out and placing them one by one into her clip.

As she sat to take a breather, she'd notice she was bleeding too much "I... I need help..." She'd sigh, stumbling up and walking towards her goal. What appeared to be a park. With a grunt, groan, stumble, and line after line of profanity, she reached eye-shot of the park. "Atleast... I can rest here...." She'd pant, running out of energy. As soon as she felt the last bit of life start to leak from her, She'd notice a man sitting under the tree. She wasn't sure if he was dead, asleep, or another thug, but she needed to take her risks. Using the last bit of energy she had, she'd walk faster, yelling towards the man. "Help.." As soon as the words escaped her mouth, she'd drop to the ground, passing out as blood leaked from her head
Back to top Go down
Xusha von Zetsumei
Noooooob
Noooooob
Xusha von Zetsumei

Uneasy Rebuild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uneasy Rebuild   Uneasy Rebuild I_icon_minitime10/05/11, 11:19 pm

Kseniya followed the man as he traveled. He was very reminiscent of the people that filled these streets in what seemed to be a lifetime ago, but he was clearly different. How could this sort of person have survived so long alone? She knew how to avoid detection, but something still unnerved her about this situation. No matter how this man managed to survive, she had a distinct feeling that she wasn't the first to notice. As he stood to leave, she decided to trail him, both curious as to where he'd go, and to make sure he wouldn't die needlessly. Something about his posture made Kseniya assume he had little to no experience with weapons. It was an assumption, but he seemed very cautious as he made his trek.

He entered a grocery store. The fact that there were functioning stores in such a place astonished Kseniya, but she didn't leave that as means to drop her guard. She studied him as he got some supplies, until she heard an eerie laughter come from behind. "Nice getup. Hand over the gun, and the knife, and I won't kill you after I rape you." Kseniya rose her hands into the air, and placed them on her head as the man and his huge companion took her gun and machete. She sat there calmly, as the men examined her bag that she kept next to her. The companion pointed the gun to the back of her head, until the man told him to put it down, and that since they both wanted blood on their hands, that they'd fight with their knives. He ordered Kseniya stand up, and turn to face him. He had the machete held at her throat within ten seconds, and put a rusty pocket knife in her hand, and ordered her to fight them both. The companion had an old chef's knife, the man her machete, and she had nothing but an old pocket knife. Her gun was out of her reach, and she had no friends or support.

Backing up slowly, towards the edge of the building, she knew that she was cornered, which was exactly what she wanted. The companion was standing back, being too large, and the other was holding the machete in an unorthodox fashion. All too quickly, Kseniya aimed the knife, and threw it at the man, hitting him in the left eye, causing him to drop the knife and back up. She pushed him back and grabbed for it, just barely avoiding a shot from her gun, as the companion had picked it up. The newly blinded thug was stumbling about as his companion took aim. Kseniya jumped to the side, and pushed the stumbling man towards the one with the gun, and in the confusion a second gunshot went off. The angle was messed up due to the sudden impact, and the man had shot himself. Kseniya retrieved her things, and left the two to die. She had lost the trial of the man she'd been following, so she decided to head towards a plaza, or a park to rest. Exhausted was an understatement for how she felt. She finally reached a nice looking park, and climbed high into a nice oak tree. Looking just to the left, she saw the same man from before, only resting. Kseniya let out a soft sigh as a light rain began to fall, interrupting her plans for a quick nap.

"Scheiße..."
Back to top Go down
Selphie Zetsumei
Noooooob
Noooooob
Selphie Zetsumei

Uneasy Rebuild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uneasy Rebuild   Uneasy Rebuild I_icon_minitime10/05/11, 11:59 pm

A girl sat outside in what looked like an amazingly large garden. Nice landscaping and what not. How this happened was because of the location and how the large old style Japanese house was run. They had their own solar and wind powered electricity here and high tech objects, and a natural small river ran threw. Yeah the landscaping was professionally done long before the apocalypse but no one really knew of this sanctuary. High walls surrounded it but even though you could see the over run greenness outside the walls. So this place was its own world...no one seemed to be able to get in unless allowed or get out.

The girl sat at a nice table that she had some tea from fine cups she drank from. The girl wore very traditional clothing her brown hair that had a red tint to it tied up nicly. Suddenly a man dressed fairly professional walked up. He wore glasses and a suit. "Juliet..." The girl opened her eyes showing their seemingly pink tint with the lighting hitting them, "Im sorry to interrupt your alone time...but I think-"

"It's fine.." Her voice matched her beauty as it was almost like a song was just sung, "Its about to rain anyway.." Maids that were standing near by rushed forward as Juliet stood to clean up the cups as droplets of rain started to fall. Juliet would walk into the house sliding the door open after taking off her sandals. Once inside she slid off her kimono showing she wore more average looking clothes. They were work out clothes. Tight spankies and a tank top. Looking around inside you could see everything was neat and organized. Oddly there were shelves of Video games everywhere. The one very composed girl who was being followed by the man still suddenly seemed to darken, "I guess it is time. to play a game.." The man would sigh, "Here we go..." He mumbled mainly to himself as the girl opened up a hidden door in the closet that was on the floor and jumped down into the darkness, the man closing the door behind her.

-----------------------------------------------------

As the rain began to fall the guards outside the city seemed to shift nervously, "We shouldn't be out here...He's going to show up soon..." One would say to the other. The other guard would glare, "You dont think i know that...our lord will surely be coming soon...and when he does we are to do as the lord asks..."

Suddenly there was a strike of lighting that crashed not to far in front of them. When the smoke cleared that hit the ground there stood who they were expecting. A very large form walked forward. Each step seeming to have an odd clacking. but soon realized that the clacking was probably because of the odd armor that stayed attached to his body. But as he stepped up to the guards his eyes glowed bright red. his odd hidden form sent shivers threw their whole body. They both dropped to their knees, "Lord Nameless...It's nice to see you have returned!" The Being looked down at them from his tall form, "It is good to see that this is still my city..."He had a strange voice...slightly mechanical as if he was speaking threw a mic. The men dared not to look up at him, "Of course my lord...there are trouble makers though...There seems to be some trying to take over.." Nameless looked to the gates, "Looks like im going to have to go in and take care of it then.." This is when the men looked up surprised, "My lord...your going to come into the city?" Nameless looked at them again, "You dare to stop me?" The men put there heads down again shaking them, "Never my lord! We are just surprised you wish to enter...normally you just stay outside...taking care of those you do not want in.." The rain poured heavily and his body started to spark. He held out his hand and a sword began to materialize in his hands, "I know...but im getting bored...I must make sure people fear me..." The men just sat thereon their knees as nameless walked threw the gates and down the streets...who ever getting in their way would be put to their death.
Back to top Go down
ealaumann
Noooooob
Noooooob
ealaumann

Uneasy Rebuild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uneasy Rebuild   Uneasy Rebuild I_icon_minitime11/05/11, 08:41 pm

Derek would awaken to the feeling of the warmth of the morning sun as he laied on the hood of his truck that he had rigged to function on a mixture of sunlight from solarcollectors and wind from small turbines attached to the truck to power it as it moved. The warmth of the sun provided him energy to begin the day, beginning with eatting a meal of wild deer that he had hunted the night before with use of a Compound Bow he had made from metal scraps and some wire, the arrows he had were not that particularly effective at killing but it was what on the tips that were, venom he naturally made from his fangs which looked like a snake teeth. After his meal he grabbed his most treasured item from a recharging pack, his cell phone which had the only picture of his lost step-sister. "Another day, in the end of days. Now, north." Derek muttered to himself. Throwing himself in the seat of his truck and starting the engine after allowing the solar array on the truck to have enough energy to start. Moving some final things in their place as to be able to reach them in a hurry, which was the compound bow & dozen arrows hanging behind him on a gunrack from the previous owner, his handmade machete next to the door, and four curved daggers attached to his belt. Looking at his battery gauge nearing quarter filled Derek began his trip north towards Seattle, hearing that there was civilization there and being one of the best places to look for his step-sister in this wasteland, which ironically he felt more at home with than a city since his recent change from the End Times. The other benefit of going to this civilization of Seattle would be to create the New Order that would be entirely for his step-sister to be kept happy and safe.
several hours later of driving the battery needle begins to creep slowly to dead as the sun has begun to set, Derek slows as he see in coming view of several bodies laying in the road. Seeing that they are not moving and long dead because of the body heat being lower than that of a living person, Derek stops to see if there is anything salvageable from them. Seeing over each body carefully for anything that could be used for trade, but finding that they have been long picked over moved back to the truck to continue on to the city before the truck completely lost power, but not before running over a few bodies with the truck for wasting his time searching them. Seeing the gates of the city as the last bit of light from the sun was lost, stopped and honked to get the attention of the gate keeper. The gatekeeper yells out "HUMAN OR BEAST", Derek replies "Human...." and mutters "enough.." then returning the yell " I'm also a mechanic and can fix most anything or make something needed." The gate then slowly opened and Derek pulled in only to have the truck die in the middle of the gateway. "Yep, just my luck die in the middle of the damn gateway." Slamming the door and proceeding to push the truck to at least get it inside the city. The gatekeeper walking over offing to help found himself surprised as Derek started pushing by himself with seemingly little effort to get the truck to the side of the road next to the gate till morning. The gatekeeper on discovering the strength of this newcomer proceeded to back away and reach for the rifle he had propted at his chair to shot any unwelcomed visitors. Sensing that he overdid the strength of pushing the truck turned to face the gatekeeper saying, "You really don't want to do that." accenting with pulling out one of the curved daggers from his belt and proceeding to seemingly bite the dagger ( putting venom on the blade ). "Unless you want to experience the most painful death imaginable." and began to slowly move into a position to spring forward if needed and reaching for another dagger. The gatekeeper seeing this froze to gauge if he could beat Derek to the punch and shot him before being stabbed. Seeing that the gatekeeper was not backing down Derek suddenly pounched and throwing the newly drawn dagger, without the venom, with extreme precision stuck the gatekeeper in the forearm that was reaching for the rifle. The sudden pain of a knife sticking in the gatekeepers arm caused him to panic and reach with his other hand for his rifle, only to find himself pinned by Derek with the venom covered dagger at his thoat. Derek saying calmly and sinisterly, " I told you didn't want to do that. Now I have only one question to ask you." Whips out his cell with his free hand and opens it to show the picture as a background of his little sis," Have you seen this girl https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img863/825/wanted.jpg her name is Catherin Cather. Tell me you have seen her!" The gatekeeper becoming more frantic just stammers," Shhh...eee... doeesssnn't.. look.. frammmmilar..." Derek with the same dissatifaction from the countless answers similar to his, puts the cell away and pulls the dagger out of the man's arm and sheathing it. On putting the dagger away looks over to the rifle," That looks like it served you well. Hope you don't mind me if I were to take it off your hands so when I leave I don't get a bullet in my back." The keeper nods but still terrified of the knife on his neck. Releasing the knife from his neck and taking the rifle Derek walks over to his truck," You should bandage that before it gets infected. Have a nice evening." Throws the rifle into the passenger seat of the truck and begins to hook up aother battery to the truck's reserve in order to travel alittle further into the town. The gatekeeper ripped part of his shirt to bandage the wound, just as Derek sat back in and turned the truck on. Derek turning to give a final statement to the keeper, "If I find out that your lieing you will regret it." and proceeded to drive around the corner and to a housing complex nearby. Putting the truck in park proceeded to lock down his truck and make sure no pesky theives would mess with his things and hoped on the hood of the truck and went to sleep with a dagger in hand and one eye open ( Its a snake thing ). "First thing tomorrow, the search begins" and drifted to a half-sleep ( where half the brain sleeps while the other remains active ).
Back to top Go down
Ryuzin
Noooooob
Noooooob
Ryuzin

Uneasy Rebuild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uneasy Rebuild   Uneasy Rebuild I_icon_minitime12/05/11, 05:42 am

Jerimiah had heard the scream for help and instantly rushed over to see what had happened. Looking at the wound to the back of the head he picked her up and carried her under the tree. Examining the wound he ripped up his own shirt to bandage it considering he didn't actually have bandages, the rain would have washed some of it away, and the bandages wouldn't help much at the moment, but it was all he could do."Does anyone know first aid? or healing magic? Or something?! This woman needs help!" He tried yelling over the rain. It wouldn't get him very far but it was something. "Damn it someone respond! I don't know magic or have any healing things!" He picked her up and his groceries, trying to find an empty apartment. He figured a dry place was better than under a tree. Finding a small one bedroom apartment he watched the unconscious woman he rescued and sighed."Please forgive me for this." He closed his eyes as he attempted to take off her clothes so she wouldn't get hypothermia. After doing so he went off to go search for some dry clothes, finding a T-shirt and some pants he dressed her in those, for it was all he could do at the moment, they were khakis and baggy,, and the t-shirt was a little large, obviously meant for a man, but at this point keeping her alive is better than anything. He dressed himself as well. Wearing a black Ac/Dc t-shirt and baggy Tripp pants. He didn't think the look suited him but it was the only other pair of clothing he could find.(I'm just saying that underwear is also there, but I didn't want to mention it so its just assumed that he changed that as well.) He sighed as he continued to look around the apartment for things he could use to help with the wound, finding some first aid bandages and some neosporin he took off his shirt bandage and sprayed the neosporin, before wrapping up her wound properly.
Back to top Go down
Kyo Zetsumei
Death Goddess
Death Goddess
Kyo Zetsumei

Uneasy Rebuild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uneasy Rebuild   Uneasy Rebuild I_icon_minitime12/05/11, 12:03 pm

C.C Had entered a random building to most with her backpack and few supplies. Getting away from the on egirl tre at her heart. She truley hated being alone...But the new her had to deal with it. thats when she reached up touching the collar on her neck. under her mask she wrinkled her nose, "Too bad you changed as well.." She shook her head and thats when suddenly someone holding a candel was in front of her. An older woman, "Ah C.C! It's good to see you back!" C.C didnt say anything as she reachedinto her bag and handed a random can to the girl full of osme sort of food. The odler woman smiled which made C.C's heart melt, "Oh my thank you so much!" C.C nodded slightly and made her way up the staires where more people were, as she walked by she did the same thing with them, giving them cans of food to every person.

At some point she made it to a room and closed the door behind her. Right when she entered there was a girl standing in front of her. A young one. "WHat did you bring me today!?" C.C cringed at her voice. The girl was energetic and loud. She was one of those girls that seemed to be eating candy all the time, "Ella.." C.C said calmly, "Sit down..." The girl ran over to an old looking couch and plopped down, "ok!" C.C set the bag on the small table in front of the couch as the young girl with black hair in pigtails and had blue eyes fidgeted. C.C pulled out of the bag some candy and set it on the table. The little girls eyes widened, "Yay!" C.C sghed as she slid the mask down so it hung on her neck showing some cute pouty type lips. She then slid her goggles up above her head to show very pretty yet human looking green eyes. the little girl in front of her watched as she munched on candy, "C.C...WHy do you hide your face...Its pretty..." C.C shrugged as se made her way to a corner of the room where a matress laid, "Dont ask questions Ella." Ella pouted a bit as C.C layed down and closed her eyes going to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Sakura

Uneasy Rebuild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uneasy Rebuild   Uneasy Rebuild I_icon_minitime17/05/11, 08:22 pm

Sakura would wake up harshly in a very unfamiliar area. She was wearing clothing which was not hers, which infuriated her instantly knowing that someone saw her body. With a growl, she'd sit up, rubbing her head and cringing, her head still dammaged "Ugh... Fucking hell..." She'd mutter before relaxing a bit "Where am I...?" She'd wince, looking around the small house. Walking into what appeared to be the bathroom, she'd straighten out her hair a bit, looking in disgust at the clothes she was in before noticing her clothes folded neatly next to the sink "Well at least they're clean" She'd giggle a bit, the little girl in her loving cleanliness. Moving quicker than average, she'd take off the new clothing, putting on her old style. Feeling much more comfortable in her own style, she'd walk back into the main room, collapsing onto the floor "I guess I should thank who saved me before I leave... 'Tis the kind thing to do"

((OOC: Sorry for the short post. Too busy irl, and not much to work with))
Back to top Go down
Kyo Zetsumei
Death Goddess
Death Goddess
Kyo Zetsumei

Uneasy Rebuild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uneasy Rebuild   Uneasy Rebuild I_icon_minitime27/05/11, 12:00 pm

(Can we vote to skip? I love Xusha but we havnt had this going for like 2 weeks...maybe 1...but can she just post next round?)
Back to top Go down
ealaumann
Noooooob
Noooooob
ealaumann

Uneasy Rebuild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uneasy Rebuild   Uneasy Rebuild I_icon_minitime29/05/11, 01:27 pm

( It has been a rather long time since the last offical post, I'm sure they could jump in when they have the opportunity to jump in. I agree on the skip for this round, they can post when they are less busy)
Back to top Go down
Ryuzin
Noooooob
Noooooob
Ryuzin

Uneasy Rebuild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uneasy Rebuild   Uneasy Rebuild I_icon_minitime30/05/11, 10:06 am

(Skip to my lou my darlin!)
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Sakura

Uneasy Rebuild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uneasy Rebuild   Uneasy Rebuild I_icon_minitime30/05/11, 06:22 pm

((OOC: Aight, we're skipping her round, so if anyone was after her, post. If not, restart the rotation c:))
Back to top Go down
ealaumann
Noooooob
Noooooob
ealaumann

Uneasy Rebuild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uneasy Rebuild   Uneasy Rebuild I_icon_minitime03/06/11, 01:52 am

Waking as the morning sun shined on his face, Derek stretched and looked around as the familiar sounds of people bartering for food and objects, the sounds of chickens and other livestock in the distance as farmers begin moving herds for grazing. Muttering to himself as he prepares for the day and grabbing some trinkets for trade, Derek locks up the truck and begins to walk into the housing complex in search for the builder owner. Stepping inside he rings the bell nailed to the wall next to the door of the office and waited for the owner. Waiting at the door, Derek sits on the floor next to the door and looks around the room. After a few minutes of waiting he notices a clock in the hallway that isn't quite working correctly and walks over to see what is wrong. Opening the clock, Derek notices that one of the gear wheels is cracked. An older woman approaches him saying cheerfully," Oh that old thing hasn't worked right in ages, is there something I can do for you?" Derek replying," Well, I think I could fix this. I am sortof a mechanical genius. I could fix it for you for rent in your building and pay you by other ways as well." The older woman's face light up as she said, " Oh well, I think that fixing that old thing would give you a week in a room. But you may have to share; there isn't a whole lot of room here considering the amount of people that come to our little town." Derek," Well I don't mind sharing a room, but I have a truck and I can manage with just a storage shed if that works better for you. I also have quite a few tools and such, do you know if there is a mechanic shop here that I could work at or a place I could make a shop?" The old woman thought for a while and finally said," Well, there is Old Man Jack's but he actually can't fix anything, he mostly duck tapes it or glues it if he can get away with it. I'm not sure if he will actually hire anyone though. And I wouldn't stick anyone in the old shed it gets cold out there." Derek," Alright then, also I ask this of everyone I meet." pulls out the cell phone and opens it to reveal a picture https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img863/825/wanted.jpg ," have you seen this girl? She would be in her twenties now, her name is Catherin Cather and she is also a neko. Or know someone that may have seen her?" The old woman paused as she looked at the picture," Well she doesn't seem familiar but I do know neko individuals that live in this building along with other types of individuals. Maybe after we set you up with a room you can ask around and see if you can start working for Jack.” She laughs,” Or maybe you can give him a run for his money in this town. Let me just check which room I should put you in and give you a key.” The old woman excuses herself and steps into her office for a few moments and returns with a key. “Here is your key, and if you follow me can show you your room,” she says and begins walking down a hallway counting the doors as many of the numbers have fallen off the doors. After a few doors she stopped and began to open the lock with her skeleton key and began describing the room and some of the ground rules of the building. Derek looking around the room with some sense of acceptance of the room, thanked the old woman and began moving some of the things from his truck into the room, and began settling in. After a few hours and making sure that the battery to his cell phone was charged and making a slight scratch to his door around the knob to quickly identify his room, began the slow task of knocking on doors in search of the girl in the picture or information about her.

Last edited by ealaumann on 04/06/11, 03:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : its better this way and slight bending of the rules in the older post)
Back to top Go down
Kyo Zetsumei
Death Goddess
Death Goddess
Kyo Zetsumei

Uneasy Rebuild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uneasy Rebuild   Uneasy Rebuild I_icon_minitime03/06/11, 02:11 pm

(lol fail SKipped selphie. but she said no worries. She doesnt wanna hold anyone up. She'll post on the next round. that means your up again Ryu!)
Back to top Go down
Ryuzin
Noooooob
Noooooob
Ryuzin

Uneasy Rebuild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uneasy Rebuild   Uneasy Rebuild I_icon_minitime12/06/11, 12:15 pm

Jerimiah was fiddling with the old tv that was in the living room. Hearing the footsteps he looked around and bumped his head."Oh ow! Karma at its best I guess....its what I get for being what I am." He shook his head as he had mumbled to himself. He noticed the woman he had saved earlier up and about."Oh hey! Your feeling better I see. Thats good. My name is Jerimiah." He gave a sort of half wave."sorry I had to change you, it was raining and your clothes were wet. And I swear I didn't see you naked. I closed my eyes! Swear on my soul and my grave." He was blushing slightly at how fast he had spoken the last few seconds, comming as a rush of words as if he was nervous. Which he was of course. His eyes looked down."I just figured I'd uh...save you from the threat of Hypothermia....especially after you yelled at me for help."
Back to top Go down
Kyo Zetsumei
Death Goddess
Death Goddess
Kyo Zetsumei

Uneasy Rebuild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uneasy Rebuild   Uneasy Rebuild I_icon_minitime13/06/11, 10:42 am

C.C Sighed as she heard a knock on the door reaching over to grab hr goggles and mask she slid them on. She still had the collar on with the ribbon. She never took it off. It was indeed some strange hold on her. Making her way lazily to te door, irritated on who would be knocking at this time. As she grabbed the door handle she had a strange chill run thre her body. She stood there a moment to let it past.

She then opened the door to see a snake. At least thats what he reminded her of. She perked a slight brow from under her goggles as she stared at the man, Her oddly colored ears twitching slightly. Being that she had just woken up her green hair with pink tips was standing up all over the place.

"What do you want....DO you know how early it is?" She addressed the man.
Back to top Go down
Kyo Zetsumei
Death Goddess
Death Goddess
Kyo Zetsumei

Uneasy Rebuild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uneasy Rebuild   Uneasy Rebuild I_icon_minitime22/06/11, 10:44 am

(Now sakura....You see why i hate the whole order thing....)
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Sakura

Uneasy Rebuild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uneasy Rebuild   Uneasy Rebuild I_icon_minitime22/06/11, 05:44 pm

Sakura would sigh a bit, looking around the ancient apartment she was in, with this person sitting infront of her "..Thanks for the help... Where's all my old clothes..?" She'd look around nervously, her weapons gone from her sight, alone and weakened with this weird person. Trying to keep her distance from his as much as possible, she'd walk around, looking for anything of use. While walking around, she'd notice several now-antique electronics littering the persons apartment. He even had working AC, which was a very rare thing to find in this age. Bewildered by how he got it all working, she decided not to ask until she had her stuff back, standing overtop of the vent from which the un-naturally cool air was pouring from

((Sorry, that's all I can squeeze out right now >.< Im just so caught up with work and stuff...))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Uneasy Rebuild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uneasy Rebuild   Uneasy Rebuild I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uneasy Rebuild
Page 1 of 1