The Mystic Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystic Forest

Just a place to Role-Play

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Feygrove: Structure

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sakura
Controller of the Deity's
Sakura

The Feygrove: Structure Empty
PostSubject: The Feygrove: Structure   The Feygrove: Structure I_icon_minitime05/02/11, 04:35 am

In the middle of a dense, twilight colored forest, untouched by the years lays a large, dark stone Cathedral from around the early 10th century. The Cathedral is in surprisingly good shape for being over 1000 years old. On the outside, the dark stone is worn looking, with moss and vines growing wildly up the height of the large building. From first glance, it appears some of the stained glass windows have been shattered and most have been discolored. Upon getting roughly 200 feet away from it, a normal human would feel their heart sink slightly for a split second. Afterwards, the cathedral will be unchanged. Dark and destroyed on the inside, with no signs of life (minus ferns and plants) and torn curtains and tapestry. The furniture appears to be scorched, beaten, and just brutalized, as if the Cathedral was sacked and burned on the inside, but the stone stayed in shape. This, is the true form of the building. But under this guise, back where the 'heart sinking' feeling would have hit a normal human, un-orthodox humans may find that area to be a radical change. An un-orthodox human may find that at about 200 feet away, the forest will transform before their eyes, revealing the same structure. but much brighter, the stone bright grey, the windows bright and colorful. The entire structure of the land had also been changed into a large, overly bright (almost magically white bright) with rich, light green grass and colorful flowers adorning the outside walls of the castle. The sky above is no longer grey, but a stunningly bright blue. When you approach the large, dark brown doors, you feel a stronger aura. With a weak aura, opening the doors will only bring you to the original cathedrals interior. Burnt and destroyed. But, if your aura is strong, you will enter into the large foyer of the structure. The interior is brightly lit, with dark red and gold curtains and tapestry's, along with dark brown furniture. (Individual rooms will be described as needed) Inside of this cathedral is a large dinning room, able to accommodate up to 200 people at once. A mix of differently designed rooms, all of which are large and customizable are spread out throughout the cathedral, whose interior is roughly 50 times the size of the original. There are 100 of these rooms. Some of which are smaller than the rest, but these are for temporary tenants. The rest are allowed for anyone who is allowed to stay at the Feygrove Cathedral. (I know I neglected to give it this name up until now, but I just got it figured out) There are guards posted at the inside of the doors and around the castle, and there are always permanent tenants at the Feygrove Cathedral.

Last edited by Sakura on 08/02/11, 03:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://themysticforest.rpg-board.net
Kyo Zetsumei
Death Goddess
Death Goddess
Kyo Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: The Feygrove: Structure   The Feygrove: Structure I_icon_minitime07/02/11, 10:40 am

Approved. If i even have to? Lol.
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Sakura

PostSubject: Re: The Feygrove: Structure   The Feygrove: Structure I_icon_minitime07/02/11, 12:10 pm

Mhm. I think I sent you a pm about it, but all posts that are like this (basically constructing something, laying down a base, anything that involves just what you would see without ANY RP at all) require approval. Unless it's an RP description. Like, describing a layout for a field on which to do battle with a friend wont need approval. But if it's really un-real, then just jump in and be like "Uhm... Wtf is this shit? D:<"
Back to top Go down
Kyo Zetsumei
Death Goddess
Death Goddess
Kyo Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: The Feygrove: Structure   The Feygrove: Structure I_icon_minitime07/02/11, 06:05 pm

Could you imagin me doing that. would be freaking hillarious.
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Sakura

PostSubject: Re: The Feygrove: Structure   The Feygrove: Structure I_icon_minitime08/02/11, 03:25 am

XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Feygrove: Structure   The Feygrove: Structure I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Feygrove: Structure
Page 1 of 1