The Mystic Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystic Forest

Just a place to Role-Play

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Themes, Headquarters changes, group design

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sakura
Controller of the Deity's
Controller of the Deity's
Sakura

Themes, Headquarters changes, group design Empty
PostSubject: Themes, Headquarters changes, group design   Themes, Headquarters changes, group design I_icon_minitime08/02/11, 03:43 am

I've added a theme song section. Just do NOT upload music to the forum. We simply dont have the memory for it.

I've changed how the headquarters are made. Before, it was set up so you post a topic each time you create something. When I had a chance to think, after Kyo mentioned it, that would have been hard to do. So, I created a sub forum inside Headquarters and groups called Structure and Layout. There, you can post any and all designs and such for a headquarters. This not only makes it easier to find out more about a groups place, but it will help me, kyo and oro approve things.

We've finally got our first family/group, the Zetsumei. So, I've now had to come up with a layout of what will go down xD
When you do get approved, you will get a group made. All living people in your group will be added to that forum. You will have to make a headquarters for that group to solidify it. Upon finishing up, I will give you and all of your group members a specific name color. You dont get special privileges, but this makes it easier to notice members.

Have fun ;D

You're lovely admin <3
Back to top Go down
https://themysticforest.rpg-board.net

Themes, Headquarters changes, group design
Page 1 of 1