The Mystic Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystic Forest

Just a place to Role-Play

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Cathedral in the Forest... ((First meeting. Open.))

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sakura
Controller of the Deity's
Sakura

The Cathedral in the Forest... ((First meeting. Open.)) Empty
PostSubject: The Cathedral in the Forest... ((First meeting. Open.))   The Cathedral in the Forest... ((First meeting. Open.)) I_icon_minitime22/02/11, 05:58 pm

((OOC: These posts will be where all of the forum may gather at once. They may not always involve fighting, sparing, training, or any form of tragedy. For instance, this particular RP will be focusing mainly on getting us acquainted in the RP world, not just as friends. I know some of you will not post, as to keep yourself a secret, or to possibly be a threat in later posts. Regardless, please post here. After this topic, everyone who was active will be REQUIRED to post at least once, or give me prior notice about you not posting.))

"Now where was it again..." Sakura would stop suddenly in her tracks, looking around the gigantic, misty forest that has surrounded her for several miles. She would appear to be lost. "God dammit...!" She'd chuckle slightly, her hair shimmering softly in the dim light shinning down from the canopy of trees. She would look up and sigh, closing her eyes as a few birds flew over her. She would relax her entire body, her soul and energy matching harmonically. After a few minutes, Sakura would open her eyes and turn towards the east. "Found you..." With a simple turn of her heel, she would run off towards the east, jumping over fallen trees and such on the way.

After a few minutes of continuous running, the girl came upon a large, beaten down and burnt cathedral. "The Faygrove..." She'd smile and exhale, putting her hand out in front of her as she walked toward the giant building. Within a few steps, her hand would be absorbed into a force field type of thing. As her wrist disappeared, she would mutter a few words as her body would slowly fade into the force field.

Once she had fully faded into the field, she opened her eyes, gazing upon a stunning, bright castle like structure, with lush fields of green and flowers surrounding it. The sky would be ten times as bright as anywhere else could ever be. Beside the large, ornately decorated wooden doors were two guards. Sakura would look to the one of the right and smile, saying a few things quietly. After a few moments, the guards would open the large doors, revealing a very highly decorated, early 10th century cathedral. "Ahh... Been quite a long time..." She'd collapse onto a very high quality couch, facing the door while relaxing next to a nice fireplace. "Now... Just to wait on the others..."
Back to top Go down
https://themysticforest.rpg-board.net
Kyo Zetsumei
Death Goddess
Death Goddess
Kyo Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: The Cathedral in the Forest... ((First meeting. Open.))   The Cathedral in the Forest... ((First meeting. Open.)) I_icon_minitime22/02/11, 06:56 pm

Slowly an extremely large black wolf pushed its way threw the forest. Besides its size the other thing that was weird about it was it had large black angel wings. Another odd thing was the women laying lazily on it's back.

The woman was very strong looking with her fit body, yet she was very beautiful. She had slightly tanned skin and long black hair. She was wearing a short black Kimono that was all black with a red trimming. Even though you couldn't see her back there was a large crest, A cross with two scythes crossed over it and a red crescent moon in the left corner. Her face was elegant looking to even if she had a strange black scar over her right eye...Which both of them were closed until...

The wolf let out a slight annoying growl and the women opened her eyes as the wolf had its ears lay flat on his head. The women would smirk, her deep scarlet eyes closing again, "Now now....No need to be irritated...we're almost there..." The wolf suddenly stopped and barked softly. Kyo rolled her eyes sitting up, "Fine!! I'll walk the rest of the way..." She slid off the giant wolfs back and ran her fingers threw her hair, "Brat..." The wolf barked causing Kyo to glare, "I'll kill you!" The wolf wagged it's tail and ran off.

Kyo glared after it and looked away..."He dare call Kyo Zetsumei...the death goddess A-" She suddenly looked up and saw it...more or less felt it...She would smile showing some fangs, "My My Sakura...Your going all out with this eh.." She made her way to the elegant building to see the guards and perked a brow making her way up to them.

Back to top Go down
Icari
Noooooob
Noooooob
Icari

PostSubject: Re: The Cathedral in the Forest... ((First meeting. Open.))   The Cathedral in the Forest... ((First meeting. Open.)) I_icon_minitime22/02/11, 10:08 pm

Icari wakes up in the forest, holding his head grunting as he sits up. He looks around rather confused as to what is going on or let alone where he is. Squinting his eyes, he stands up, stretches out giving a high pitched howl, then shakes his stunning platinum white hair as he begins to walk around.

He looks around, trying to find out where he is supposed to go, then, he hears voices in his head. He cannot make out what the voices are saying, except for "the cathedral in the forest." He says to himself, "Cathedral in the forest..? Where the fu... Hey!" He yells calling out to a gigantic black fox. "Do you know where a 'Cathedral in the forest' is!?" The black fox growls, but points his head to the east. "Thanks man!" He yells giving the fox the thumbs up, throwing the fox a steak, then heads to the east.

"Well this seems welcoming." He smiles and says walking down the hill, then trips, rolling down the hill, then busts through the doors.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/jermoblaa
ealaumann
Noooooob
Noooooob
ealaumann

PostSubject: The first meeting   The Cathedral in the Forest... ((First meeting. Open.)) I_icon_minitime01/03/11, 10:00 pm

Looking in all directions at seemingly endless forest surrounding him, Rob Holtman, wonders how he got here. Mutters to himself, “Must have been transported here in that new spell from the scroll. Mmm..” looking at his scroll, which he is charged to protect and use, in his right hand. Putting the scroll in cloak within an unseen pocket he begins to looks at the trees and other plants immediately around him. Thinking out loud as he touches one of the trees,” Looks familiar to the ones I know, yet strange. I should take a part of it for study,” and with a grin,” and potentially with some arcana it could become a minion in a pinch.” With a dark aura engulfing his hand, he makes a downward slash and a dark energy leaps from his hand and slices a branch from a tree. A loud thump echoed the area as the branch met the ground. Reaching for a suitable and living part of the branch, Rob stops. Looking to the east, “It seems that this world is not strange magic, least something resembling magic.” Snapping part of the branch and muttering a short incantation, the branch disappears in his shelve. Walking to the east with mild curiosity,” Wonder what type of magic I sense?” Moving closer to the source of his curiosity, Rob begins to wonder what sorts of creatures inhabit this world. Noticing several small animals that would not be surprising to see within a forest comes across a large set of animal prints. Looking at the large animal print and contemplating at the size of the animal while his finger scratching his temple. Thinking to himself, “Seems, like this animal is fairly large. Likely a wolf or similar family, but larger….” Shrugs, continues towards the magic source without much concern, anything approaching in a threatening way would met an amusing end. The question would be how: strike it with flames, perhaps encase it in ice, melt it with acid (suddenly imaging how a large wolf-like creature stuck with an acid spell would brighten his day), or perhaps cause a void of space to appear in front of it dooming it to eternal nothingness. While in his thoughts, he comes to the clearing where the cathedral stood or more what appears to be what’s left of it. Seeing a burned down church ran a cord with Rob, having loved how villages in his old world burned under his spells. “This is odd; it appears that this is the source of the magic. What purpose is that for?” As he says this he sees a shimmer of the field surrounding the cathedral. Looking side to side he sticks his head into the field, and to his dismay finds it is much brighter and cheerier than outside the field along with two guards. Continuing through the field, as there must be a person responsible for this field within this building, looks at the two guards to judge what they appear to take his appearance. Staring at them for some time breaks the silence saying, “You two don’t talk much do you?” Looking at his wrist while saying, “Well, I’m going inside unless you two care to stop me.” The guards, remaining as silent as statues grabbed the handle and pulled the door open to allow passage. Walking in, “Hope you at least talk to each other…mutes”. Looking into the room he now entered notices the fireplace and several people appearing to be waiting for others. “So, who is the one that made this place all cheery? But that barrier is not really effective at stopping people; I could change that if you like. On the condition you make it less…..happy.” Saying happy as if it was biting into rotten fruit. Looking at the Icari with curiosity, as a sort of hybrid of dog and man with firearms? Such an odd combination, but something interesting. Gesturing to take a seat in this gathering and grabs some refreshment through conjuring a chalice of wine, sits and waits for the introductions of the group.
Back to top Go down
siriusenigma
Noooooob
Noooooob
siriusenigma

PostSubject: Re: The Cathedral in the Forest... ((First meeting. Open.))   The Cathedral in the Forest... ((First meeting. Open.)) I_icon_minitime02/03/11, 11:41 pm

Andromeda flew through the air, invisible. She felt the wind rushing by her as she flew at an amazing speed, flew until she recognized what looked from the air like a relatively large forest. This should be the place. She headed downward. When she landed, it was among many trees. She inhaled the foresty smell.

Suddenly, in front of her appeared a woman riding a wolf. The woman had straight black hair, and was very beautiful. She was wearing a tan kimono, and when she opened her eyes, they were scarlet. Andromeda had never seen the woman before. She was talking to a wolf and had red eyes - therefore, Andromeda didn't trust her. Andromeda hovered inches off the ground, so that the woman wouldn't know she was there. As she followed the woman, the woman murmered something to the wolf, and the wolf ran away. Andromeda followed still. Eventually, the woman disappeared through what seemed to be a force field.

When Andromeda followed the woman through the force field, she was shocked - on the other side was a much cheerier, calmer atmosphere complete with a castle-like structure with two guards. Andromeda checked to make sure she was still invisible (she was). When she looked up, she saw the woman with the black hair disappearing through the large wooden doors beyond the guards.

Damn it. Andromeda wanted to stay invisible. She wasn't sure why she was here - she had simply received a mysterious letter. She didn't want to reveal herself unless absolutely necessary. She would have to wait until someone else went in, and follow them inside. She stood by to wait.

It didn't take long - a man with platinum blond hair appeared suddenly, stumbling through the force field. He rolled clumsily down the hill and barrelled through the doors between the two guards, not giving them a second look. Andromeda took her chance - as he blew past the guards, just before the door was closed, she flew in over the blond man's head.

She was still invisible. She would reveal herself - when she knew that no one would attempt to harm her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Cathedral in the Forest... ((First meeting. Open.))   The Cathedral in the Forest... ((First meeting. Open.)) I_icon_minitime04/03/11, 11:53 pm

"Hm.. Getting closer.." Mumbled Oro as he continued to walk through the forest, his head held high and his nose in the air. He was beyond the point of boredom and had been using his time to track and old friend. Walking forth as he sniffed the air, he continued hot on this girl's trail ; Kyo Zetsumei. As he continued onward he was nearly knocked down by a large beast. A wolf. "Yo'! Watch where the hell- Hm. Wolf. Must be going the right way. I knew you wouldn't let me down." His last few words of praise were directed towards his own nose as he gave it a light prod.

"Now then... This way." His glowing red eyes scanned the area. There were conflicting scents in the air. This meant that more than just Kyo had gone through recently. He sniffed hard at the different aromas. By the slight difference in the strength of the smell he gathered the order of arrivals. Someone had come before Kyo and three after. There was something of a masculine smell and one mixed in with Kyo's. This meant that this person had either come near Kyo or by the creature she had rode. However, due to the fact that the scent of Kyo's wasn't as strong and that this person was not currently in the same area as her now, Oro had eliminated the possibility of the host being with Kyo and instead the beast. "Two men, three women..." He shrugged it off and continued forward.

"Eh? The scent stops here. I don't see anything. Which means." He stared at the remains of a burnt down cathedral for a moment. His eyes glimmered for a brief instant, "I see you." He walked into the force field and followed the scent. Millenniums of being around, Oro had come across an incalculable amount of force fields. Ones he had to break and those he had to maintain. This was one of the easier ones to detect.

This new area was rather bright. Being one who preferred the dark, this was kind of an annoyance. Oro waved his hands over his eyes and the bridge of his nose. As he did so, a dark smoke was conjured that masked his eyes from the illuminated area. The smoke solidified into a definite shape; A set of ebony sunglasses. He blinked his eyes from behind the shades, then smiled contently, "Better."

He had now come to a set of guards before a door. Kyo's scent, as well as the others, was much stronger here. He wasn't entirely sure what the guards intentions were, whether they would interfere or not, but he didn't care either way. They were guards, they guard things as the name states. This particular thing in this case would appear to be the door he had intended to enter. His first initial thought was to kill both of them without hesitation, but then he pondered the possibility that they may serve a greater purpose that would benefit him later on.... He wanted to try on the helm to the armor the guard was wearing. It struck him as cool. It's coolness value would greatly drop had it been showered in the guards blood. But then... He didn't need the other guard to live, right? Surely, he could have fun with this one. As he raised his hand to eliminate the other guard, he paused, "What if the first one's gear doesn't fit me? Ugh! You two got lucky this time."

Oro flicked his wrist quickly. At this gestured, the entire area would be cast in total darkness with a visibility of absolute zero. As quickly as this nightshade was conjured it would subside. When the light had returned, Oro was gone leaving only the sound of the doors closing behind him and the question left for the guards, 'Was it just really dark for a moment... Or did I just blink?'

He came to a room with a girl relaxing on a couch. She seemed rather pleased with herself, but she wasn't who he was looking for. She was however taking up a large area of the couch. He pushed her legs aside and occupied the space himself, "Oi'. Scoot over. Where the hell is she?" He prodded the girl on the couch with his index finger, "Hey, have you seen another girl here? She's got black hair. Bit of an attitude. Goes by 'Kyo'."

Back to top Go down
Sakura
Sakura

PostSubject: Re: The Cathedral in the Forest... ((First meeting. Open.))   The Cathedral in the Forest... ((First meeting. Open.)) I_icon_minitime09/03/11, 03:12 pm

Sakura would be sitting quietly on the couch as the guest started to arrive. Without care, she would simply point them in a direction without a single word. After her final guest, Oro Kais arrived at the Cathedral, she flopped her legs down to the ground, standing up slowly from the soft, ornate couch. "I may have seen Kyo... You're Oro Kais, aren't you?" with a sadistic smile, Sakura would stand up from the couch, snapping her fingers as the guards walked into the cathedral silently, the previous effects from the guests non-effective to them "I trust you didn't hurt my guards...?" the two guards would be smiling, as they shut the door and locked it from the inside. With a snap of her fingers, the guards started to chant to themselves, causing the forcefield around them to charge to it's full potential, from 5% power, to 100%, making entrance impossible to all, but exit easier than before. "Do not be alarmed, my friends... I am not here to harm you." Looking back towards her guards "And neither are they"

The action of sealing the portal in would make her other guests come into view, and the full power letting out enough energy to drop Andromeda to her feet and render her invisibility useless. "I don't want any violence... I want to speak to you all." she'd signal with her hands as her daughter Melody came from another room, a bag full of large, ornate badges filling it, weighing it down. Each badge was made from Rhodium, weighing in at roughly one KG, making each badge worth atleast $85,000 american dollars. The Rhodium had been enchanted, making the simple, decorative steel much more stronger than the purest of Titanium. Each badge was lined with a very rare jewel, one not found on this universe. Each gem was special, in the fact that it will take on the personality color of the person who owns it. They also allow access through the forcefield outside. Without it, entry can not be gained. "These, are my gifts to you.." She'd smile as her daughter handed out the badges

With a few more steps, she would lean against a wall, being able to view each person. Once Melody got to Oro, she'd make him reach in and take his badge. Then, with a smile, she skipped off back into the other room "Those badges are special, in the sense that only those of you holding them are allowed back inside of this building. That ability will not work for anyone else but you." She'd step away from the wall "You have two choices... One, you can keep the badge. Allowing you to come back inside of here whenever you please. Or two... You can sell it. Selling it will, ofcourse, cut off your access to this Cathedral. But it will make this long journey worth your while, if you do not want to be here. About $85,000 more worth your while" She'd snicker and look from person to person "It's all up to you"

She'd turn her back to them, walking up the stairs. "If you choose to keep it, you can go back to where you came, and come here whenever you please, or, you could stay here. This place may not look big from the outside... But i have many more rooms than you could immagine. Just pick one, and label your door. You're free to do with it as you wish. Once you have all made up your mind, and the ones who wish to leave have left, we'll get down to why you are all here today."
((OOC: Yes, if you google Rhodium, it's impossible to make it solid without atleast 20% Platinum, but im magic x3 So fuck you <3))
Back to top Go down
Kyo Zetsumei
Death Goddess
Death Goddess
Kyo Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: The Cathedral in the Forest... ((First meeting. Open.))   The Cathedral in the Forest... ((First meeting. Open.)) I_icon_minitime11/03/11, 11:49 am

((Sorry it took me so long to respond...My week is hell right now...))

Kyo Would find herself back into the main room where everyone was. The reason for her wandering was because of the fact she had the invisible girl following her. But with a soft chuckle she saw that her powers were rendered useless and her form was shown. Kyo was quite impressed though with the girls power, and yet intrigued more when all she felt was good aura off the girl. But her attention was drawn back quickly when she saw Oro. She would smile softly at the candy obsessed man and lean against the wall not wanting to interrupt anything yet still...she had the erge to walk over and tackle him and steal those candies out of his hair.

Kyo was pleased to see the leader sakura also...She knew of the woman but never actually got to know her. So really they were still new to each other...Yet still knew each other...Could have been a past life thing, no one is ever sure. As she listened to her explain she saw her daughter. This reminded her of her own...But Being what her daughter is she would never allow her out of her sight...That is why she is safest at home.

When Sakura's daughter walked around with the badges Kyo took one and chuckled softly as It shifted to black. She would then hold it in her hand, a small black flames suddenly began to etch something into it (I know you said its unbreakable...But ima do it anyway XP) She then held it for sakura to see once she was finished. The black flame etched the Zetsumei crest into it, which was now red on the black stone, "I must say sakura...Your putting up a good show so far...I think i shall stick around...And i Shall represent all Zetsumei in that matter also while I am here if that is alright with you." She would smile and now that sakura was down talking she walked over to oro as quickly as possible and reached to snag one of the lollipops from his hair.

Back to top Go down
Icari
Noooooob
Noooooob
Icari

PostSubject: Re: The Cathedral in the Forest... ((First meeting. Open.))   The Cathedral in the Forest... ((First meeting. Open.)) I_icon_minitime16/03/11, 04:47 pm

Icari, very confusingly after standing up and seeing all the people in the room, sits in a chair that is somewhat isolated. He looks around at all the people, not knowing whom everyone is, except for Kyo. He was glad to at least see a familiar face but got a strange feeling from everyone else, not of distrust, but of awkwardness of strangers he had not known until this day.

Icari, seeing everyone else grab a badge and think over their decisions, grabs a stone from the bag. He looks at it intensely, then thinks to himself, "$85,000? That's alot of money, but, what's more important at this moment?" He watches the stone turn slightly blue. "You know," He says aloud standing up, "I think I'll stick around. Money isn't as important as a team, even though...I um...Really don't know anyone here. Except Kyo. I'll stay." He says sitting back down awkwardly. He watches the stone make some really strange lines, then, watches as it glows a bit as an insignia of a fierce dog appears.

He then would turn to Kyo, giving her the thumbs up signal as an approval of a good choice, then sits, tapping away at his legs.
Back to top Go down
ealaumann
Noooooob
Noooooob
ealaumann

PostSubject: Re: The Cathedral in the Forest... ((First meeting. Open.))   The Cathedral in the Forest... ((First meeting. Open.)) I_icon_minitime19/03/11, 04:38 pm

Walking forward and taking a badge from the bag, it changes color. The stone changes to ink black with white etching of a scroll and quill making an X shape, the Rhodium turns to a shimmery silver color with onxy accents. Looking at the appearence of the badge, shrugs and attaches it to his belt. "Well, I have no need for this money you speak of but I do collect magical or interesting objects or creatures." Looking at Icari while saying creatures. "Well, I shall take your offer of claiming a room, but I would like to know if there is a restriction on what happens in the room? If there is I can make it so that the room isn't affected through...ways." Attempting to be secretive on the ways. "But are welcome to visit if I am there." Walks down the hall and kicks open a door and walks in for a few seconds & reappears, touches the door (small amount of smoke appears as the name is seared into the door). Returns to the group and sits to hear the reason for the gathering.
Back to top Go down
siriusenigma
Noooooob
Noooooob
siriusenigma

PostSubject: Re: The Cathedral in the Forest... ((First meeting. Open.))   The Cathedral in the Forest... ((First meeting. Open.)) I_icon_minitime20/03/11, 11:33 pm

Andromeda took the badge from Sakura's daughter and watched as it turned emerald green. She was caught off-guard when her force field came down. She had never been around others with powers comparable to hers, and it caught her off-guard. She had learned, in her background, that magic was an ancient, earthy force... she had never seen it used so obviously and boldly before as these creatures dared to do. She was unclear how to proceed. She watched Holtman's and Kyo's badges turn to black. Did that mean they were evil? Holtman certainly looked evil. Why were they all gathered here together? Still, she decided she would not sell the badge. This was too interesting.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Cathedral in the Forest... ((First meeting. Open.))   The Cathedral in the Forest... ((First meeting. Open.)) I_icon_minitime01/04/11, 02:56 pm

Oro watched as Sakura took to her feet and began to address the guests. He held back a slight bit of laughter as she began to assure them that she had no intent to do them harm. Oro had been going through life with a small list of fears; -The world running out of candy, -Hamsters mass reproducing, out-populating man and all other creatures then eating all of the world's candy, -Finding his secret stash has been stolen... And the world's candy has been depleted. He felt as though these worries were the same as everyone, but one thing he had never feared was someone inflicting harm on him. At this point, it seemed impossible. There was only one male in a large, power-hungry family that had ever even come close... And even he failed. This was not to say that Oro was cocky, the thought of being harmed just never entered his mind.

As the invisible girl was forced into view Oro laughed, "Guess I don't have to keep viewing your existence on alternate planes. You can't hide from these." As he spoke, he motioned to both his eyes and his nose via a peace sign in front of his face; His middle finger to his nose and index at his eyes. It looked as though he was unintentionally impersonating an Anime Mahou Shojo.

As this bag was presented to him, Oro squealed like an overjoyed teen and quickly fished around in the bag. He pulled out what he was still convinced was candy, albeit a bit bizarre in the looks department. Several images took turns flashing on the strange item. A dog was the first to appear, but only for a short while as it was swallowed whole by a dark serpent. The serpent was wiped away by a large black paintbrush, the bristle end of the brush bloomed into a dark rose and the handle altered in shape until it became a thorny vine. The rose split from the stem and the two shifted to two dark blots. The blots took on the form of two children, a boy and a girl, holding hands. Oro was oblivious to the connection these images held to himself as well as his family and instead took to chewing on the item. He squinted his left eye and scrunched his face in an odd manner as he began gnawing on the badge.

As Sakura had the other badges handed out and explained that they were not in fact candy, he slowly lowered the badge from his mouth and looked around to make sure no one had seen him try to eat it. She went on about how much it was worth, but he was only half listening. Oro didn't care for money. There was a time he didn't even know what it was used for. This time was followed by a time when he learned 'pocket change' is not when you have your pockets exchanged for a new set. Nonetheless, he had heard that this badge would allow him entry back to this place. The thought of this being an idle place to through a sexy party was all it took for him to hold onto the badge. He clenched his fist and the the badge was swallowed into his skin for safekeeping.

It was now that Oro had taken notice that Kyo was present. However, his mind was wandering elsewhere. Oro wasn't known for quietly sitting by on the sidelines and he was already becoming antsy. A.D.D was a nasty thing. He extended his arm out and pointed to the woman in charge, Sakura, "Hey, you! If I don't get some candy soon I'monna have to cope by chewing on your face." He didn't know why, but something about her face just seemed like it'd be fun to teeth on. He was already absentmindedly inching closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Sakura

PostSubject: Re: The Cathedral in the Forest... ((First meeting. Open.))   The Cathedral in the Forest... ((First meeting. Open.)) I_icon_minitime01/04/11, 05:02 pm

She'd smile around the room, noticing everyone had kept their badges "good goodddd~ I honestly wasn't expecting most of you to stay.." She'd let out a giggle of happiness, still picturing Oro chewing on his badge from before. With a few gracefull steps, she'd get only inches from him, close enough to whisper "I had a room already set up for you... Why not go to the third room down the hall on the left.. huh?" She'd smile, knowing the room was stocked full of hundreds upon thousands of pounds of assorted candies. She'd turn on her heel and practically glide on her feet away from him, plopping down on one of the largest chairs in the room "You're all free to what you wish. You will all be granted a room, for most of you, it will be of your choosing, for others, maybe not. You have unlimited access to the kitchen and all items within it. Everything inside the forcefield is free to roam, and any room in the cathedral is aswell, with the exception of others rooms. Enjoy your stay and all that jazz~" She'd giggle, clicking her heels before jumping from her chair and taking Oro's hand, leading him to his specially designed room

((OOC: Hokai~ Since all of you took the badges, I only NEED one more post from you, and that would be kinda like going to get your room and then closing out. Although, you're allowed to keep this going as long as possible after everyone has decided whether to quit for now or keep it going. posting will stay in the same order o: <3))
Back to top Go down
Kyo Zetsumei
Death Goddess
Death Goddess
Kyo Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: The Cathedral in the Forest... ((First meeting. Open.))   The Cathedral in the Forest... ((First meeting. Open.)) I_icon_minitime04/04/11, 01:19 pm

Kyo would wave a hand, "Thank you. But i must take my leave already. I have something i need to get done." She would bow her head slightly to everyone, "Pleasure to meet most of you...Too bad i cannot stay longer." She glanced to Oro and then looked away and turned walking out. Outside she would venture and out of the force field pretty much disappearing.

(I know its short but i've been really busy. SOrry)
Back to top Go down
Icari
Noooooob
Noooooob
Icari

PostSubject: Re: The Cathedral in the Forest... ((First meeting. Open.))   The Cathedral in the Forest... ((First meeting. Open.)) I_icon_minitime07/04/11, 12:19 am

-Icari would wave his hand saying- If its cool, I'll take the backyard. I'll just put up a little shack if that's okay with you. -icari would then slip into the kitchen, sniffing around for food to make, then drops a glass as it shatters- It's alright everyone! -Icari yelled. He would then take his strange food concoction, then go into the backyard as he would make up his little shack. He carved his name above the opening so everyone knew he was there-

(Sorry. I've been busy dealing with my own stuff. I'll do what I can to keep posting.)
Back to top Go down
ealaumann
Noooooob
Noooooob
ealaumann

PostSubject: Re: The Cathedral in the Forest... ((First meeting. Open.))   The Cathedral in the Forest... ((First meeting. Open.)) I_icon_minitime09/04/11, 04:15 pm

"MMM.. It appears that some have decided to stay." looking at kyo while she left, "while some have choosen to leave." Looking curiously at Oro Kais as he chewed on the badge and then threaten to chew on the face of Sakura in place of candy, "Have patience, you would learn it if you happened to be imprisoned in an artifact or other means. Or when to properly exploit the innocent, but really you should lay off the candy. It rots the soul, well the candy I give to the children does." Smiling evily while saying the last part of his statement. "It makes the soul all gooey tastyness, much better than candy. Mmmm... now i want children souls, damn. I will be back......soon." Turns to walk back to the room designated to be his and walks in. "If anyone needs me or wants to get my attention just pull the cord next to the inside of the door. It has a bell on it...." Looking at everyone to see if there is judgement," I like how it sounds." Sounds of whooshing and other "magic sounds" eminate from the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cathedral in the Forest... ((First meeting. Open.))   The Cathedral in the Forest... ((First meeting. Open.)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cathedral in the Forest... ((First meeting. Open.))
Page 1 of 1