The Mystic Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystic Forest

Just a place to Role-Play

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi.

Go down 
+3
Sakura
Kyo Zetsumei
Muic
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Muic
Noooooob
Noooooob
Muic

Hi. Empty
PostSubject: Hi.   Hi. I_icon_minitime22/02/11, 06:57 pm

I'm really bad at these things, but here I go!

I go by the name of Muic, although my real name is Iesha. I live in a small town in Wisconsin and I spend A LOT of time daydreaming and whatnot. So I decided to put my imagination to good use. I also love to draw. I'm a pretty mellow person, and I'm easy to get along with, although I can be shy and withdrawn at times. I love strawberries... I... LOVE... strawberries. Pandas are my favorite animal, my favorite color is purple... and ... I HATE heights and spiders...

Like I said, I'm really bad at this, so if you need any more information, please let me know.
Back to top Go down
Kyo Zetsumei
Death Goddess
Death Goddess
Kyo Zetsumei

Hi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi.   Hi. I_icon_minitime22/02/11, 06:59 pm

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Controller of the Deity's
Sakura

Hi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi.   Hi. I_icon_minitime22/02/11, 07:03 pm

Welcome to the forum ^-^
Back to top Go down
https://themysticforest.rpg-board.net
Icari
Noooooob
Noooooob
Icari

Hi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi.   Hi. I_icon_minitime22/02/11, 08:42 pm

-sits down waving- Welcome to the forum. -munches on an arm-
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/jermoblaa
Kyo Zetsumei
Death Goddess
Death Goddess
Kyo Zetsumei

Hi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi.   Hi. I_icon_minitime22/02/11, 08:44 pm

Kyo walked over to Icari and swatted him on the head, "Quit chewin on stuff ya mutt..."
Back to top Go down
Icari
Noooooob
Noooooob
Icari

Hi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi.   Hi. I_icon_minitime22/02/11, 08:52 pm

Hey! It was fair game! The person was dead! -he stick his tongue out at Kyo mumbling- "no fair, i always get in trouble...stupid dead guy and his tasty arm..."
Back to top Go down
Kyo Zetsumei
Death Goddess
Death Goddess
Kyo Zetsumei

Hi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi.   Hi. I_icon_minitime22/02/11, 08:55 pm

She would roll her deep scarlet eyes slightly and give him a different arm,"I killed that one...Enjoy."
Back to top Go down
Icari
Noooooob
Noooooob
Icari

Hi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi.   Hi. I_icon_minitime22/02/11, 08:57 pm

-he sniffs it, shrugs, then gnaws on it- Kinda small, kill a teenage girl?
Back to top Go down
ealaumann
Noooooob
Noooooob
ealaumann

Hi. Empty
PostSubject: Welcome!!   Hi. I_icon_minitime02/03/11, 08:31 pm

Welcome to the forum. *stares at icari with approval* "I wonder if that is partically cannibalism being part human and all" walks over to icari and looks deep into Icari's eyes. "You don't have rabies do you or do you just thrist for human flesh?" *smiles delightfully while saying the later* "lets go find you some more arms for you, perhaps bigger ones with more muscle on the bone to make your teeth stronger. I think there is a small village nearby, and perhaps there are some tasty babies there too. Mmmmm...babies" *begins walking in the general direction of last seen village while huming a slightly off-putting happy tune*
Back to top Go down
Kyo Zetsumei
Death Goddess
Death Goddess
Kyo Zetsumei

Hi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi.   Hi. I_icon_minitime02/03/11, 08:37 pm

Kyo would watch the strange man in the robes with a slight glare. Then suddenly she would walk up and attach a collar around Icari's neck,"Sorry...You cant have this one...He's my pet." She would kneel down and pet his ears softly while smirking at the strange man.
Back to top Go down
ealaumann
Noooooob
Noooooob
ealaumann

Hi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi.   Hi. I_icon_minitime02/03/11, 09:30 pm

Holtman returning several hours later, with smoke in the distance, and having a cart following him pulled by an unseen force. "Back with treats. (in quieter tone) among other things" Having the cart tipped over to reveal its contents, the arms of thirty villagers and four living babies. Holtman, uttering a short chant, strikes the ground in front of him and materializes a campfire with a large pot. "Now, for some infant stew. (With a bit of pride) Just like mom would make." Begins to put some water and veggies and infants within the pot, stoking the fire. *Looks around to see if Icari is around for the arms, a side thing remembered while slaughting the village, spots Icari* "Hey.....(thinking)...U, if you want those arms you can have them if that is your apparent master approves. Otherwise i will thow them in the fire to be wasted (attempting to win over Icari)" Returns attention to Like-mom-would-have-made Infant stew.
Back to top Go down
ealaumann
Noooooob
Noooooob
ealaumann

Hi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi.   Hi. I_icon_minitime02/03/11, 09:45 pm

....20 mins later.....
Holtman spoons out some stew and begins eating. "It is like how a mother would make it! Forced to eat their children to survive. *sigh* Well it could use more pepper but its good!" Looks over to Kyo, "Want a bowl?" *holds a bowl of stew with a legs sticking over the side* "It's gooood (emphisizing good, and gives it alittle swil)"
Back to top Go down
Icari
Noooooob
Noooooob
Icari

Hi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi.   Hi. I_icon_minitime03/03/11, 05:50 pm

-He burps aloud tapping his foot- Man thats good! But I'll pass on the infant stew. I just ate a dead person's leg a couple hours ago. It wasn't half bad, but could have been better. -he yawns stretching out breathing in deeply- So how is everybody today? Is everyone alright? Everyone good?
Back to top Go down
ealaumann
Noooooob
Noooooob
ealaumann

Hi. Empty
PostSubject: HI   Hi. I_icon_minitime03/03/11, 08:15 pm

Well, more stew for me! *slops some more into his bowl* but these arms from the village guess they are a waste then. *with back to the pile, a flame appears in Holtman's hand and throws over this shoulder to ignite the pile* well, at least i have the stew. And now incents of burning flesh....mmm...burning.
Back to top Go down
Icari
Noooooob
Noooooob
Icari

Hi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi.   Hi. I_icon_minitime03/03/11, 09:10 pm

-he growls- ...you bastard...I was saving those arms for later....but I guess not anymore!...-he mumbles under his breath-
Back to top Go down
Kyo Zetsumei
Death Goddess
Death Goddess
Kyo Zetsumei

Hi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi.   Hi. I_icon_minitime05/03/11, 02:07 pm

Kyo would shake her head, "Nah...Im good. I ate already...Plus no stew is as good as my mothers Fetus Stew."
Back to top Go down
siriusenigma
Noooooob
Noooooob
siriusenigma

Hi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi.   Hi. I_icon_minitime06/03/11, 08:44 pm

Andromeda frowns disapprovingly at Holtman and the air around her begins to crackle, although she is invisible.
Back to top Go down
Kyo Zetsumei
Death Goddess
Death Goddess
Kyo Zetsumei

Hi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi.   Hi. I_icon_minitime07/03/11, 12:24 pm

Kyo would chuckle softly as she closed her eyes. She suddenly spoke...not exactly to anyone but out open, "You know...even if you are invisible...there are things that don't...scent...Aura...Your soul...These things do not dissipate." She would then smirk, Should also learn to keep your powers in check."
Back to top Go down
siriusenigma
Noooooob
Noooooob
siriusenigma

Hi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi.   Hi. I_icon_minitime07/03/11, 11:41 pm

Andromeda sighs and pops into visibility. She turns, addressing Kyo. "So you approve of the baby-eating? I've heard of this as a cure for overpopulation, but I was unaware that it was actually put into practice...."
Back to top Go down
ealaumann
Noooooob
Noooooob
ealaumann

Hi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi.   Hi. I_icon_minitime08/03/11, 01:10 am

"over-whaa... I just saw these babies all happy and it had to be corrected. plus they make tasty snacks, although i may pick up some weight." leaving the rest of the stew for others to consume, stands and looks for where this other female voice came from. Noticing that there was a female head now seemingly hovering in mid-air caught the attention of Holtman. "Well" raising his hand, "lets see what the rest of you looks like" mutters something under his breath and the ground below (10 meter radius approx.) siriusenigma turns into a mirror-like appearence; revealing the true nature of things above it in its reflection. "Mmmm... so, what be your name woman?" saying while looking at the reflection but staying outside of the spell's radius (cant expose what my true nature is haha).
Back to top Go down
siriusenigma
Noooooob
Noooooob
siriusenigma

Hi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi.   Hi. I_icon_minitime11/03/11, 05:04 pm

"You disgust me, baby-eater," Andromeda says. She turns to Kyo and asks, "Can I kill him?" Meanwhile, the air around her vibrates. She has put up a force field to make her impervius to magic forces.
Back to top Go down
ealaumann
Noooooob
Noooooob
ealaumann

Hi. Empty
PostSubject: Ha HA   Hi. I_icon_minitime11/03/11, 06:23 pm

observing the creation of the force field surrounding Andromeda Holtman replies,"Why would I be disgusting, I just eat the flesh of creatures that I find lesser." Holtman begins encircling Andromeda slowly studying the barrier. On making a complete circle around Andromeda Holtman says," Well, I havn't prompted aggression towards you but I would like to point out a flaw with your choice of protection." kneels on the ground and begins inscribing a complex langauge, foriegn to all but a select few indviduals (a mixture of demonic and arcanic), "Things, have a breaking point. Nothing is impervious, nothing is eternal in this relm. But thankfully that isn't the case here, its the very nature of your barrier." Finishing his inscription in the soil, Holtman stands again but those looking into his eyes would be surprised to see his eyes had changed color- to a crimson red. Holtman chants and the ground Holtman walked around Andromeda glows like embers of a fire with the inscription that was written at Holtman's feet. The inscription glows like a fire and leaps into the air and gorws in length and slams into Andromeda's barrier. "The problem with your barrier is that it protects you from magic, but not itself." as Holtman says this the barrier begins cracking and shatters. "Now that you are more...approachable. What is your name? I could have easily done several other things to break the barrier or ways of making yourself break it. But those usually involve suffering and death." Pausing after saying death. "So, I ask Who are you? My name is Rob Holtman, your is..."
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Sakura

Hi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi.   Hi. I_icon_minitime11/03/11, 08:23 pm

Yeah, lets not get into it on a greetings file ._. that's an AMAZING way to make people feel welcome. >:| Also, Andromeda, you cant always have a force-field. Infact, most personal fields (Force fields made to only protect a person) can only take maybe one or two shots before they break. They're intentionally made to shield you long enough to gather a plan, heal a part of you, or charge an attack. Not to fight with. So, consider that. Because I could consider it a form of god modding <3
Back to top Go down
siriusenigma
Noooooob
Noooooob
siriusenigma

Hi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi.   Hi. I_icon_minitime14/03/11, 01:51 pm

Lol, knowing Holtman so well as I do, I highly doubt there's any form of God-modding he can't weasel his way around... but, oh well.
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Sakura

Hi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi.   Hi. I_icon_minitime14/03/11, 11:45 pm

Well, if you two can have each other do stuff like that, then do so ^^ But, if someone else is in on it, it could be GM'ing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi.   Hi. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mystic Forest :: Welcome :: Greetings :: Introductions-
Jump to: