The Mystic Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystic Forest

Just a place to Role-Play

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Things to Come

Go down 

Would you like a Canon based RP section?
Yes
Things to Come I_vote_lcap50%Things to Come I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
No
Things to Come I_vote_lcap0%Things to Come I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I could care less
Things to Come I_vote_lcap50%Things to Come I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Sakura
Controller of the Deity's
Controller of the Deity's
Sakura

Things to Come Empty
PostSubject: Things to Come   Things to Come I_icon_minitime22/02/11, 09:29 pm

Ever heard of Canon RP? It's a form of Roleplaying where you don't Roleplay as your own character all the time. Instead, you can Canon RP, which involves Roleplaying as a character from an anime. For example. If I dont want to RP as me anymore, I could RP as any female from any anime. Im not sure exactly when this will be added into the forum, but you will have to have a preview post if you wish to be a character. For instance. If there is a Naruto Roleplay started up, you would have to post a preview paragraph of you RP'ing as Naruto. But if two people want to be Sasuke, then the person who has the more impressive preview post. This will be a trial for now. We need input as to whether you guys will use this or not. If it gets approved, then we will start an extra post, with polls asking which kind of Canon you would want.

EDIT: No, you will not have to give up anything to Canon RP. You can still have your old character, but you can add aditional characters from animes you could RP as. Dont worry. If this gets approved, there will be SO much more info.
Back to top Go down
https://themysticforest.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

Things to Come Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things to Come   Things to Come I_icon_minitime22/02/11, 10:05 pm

Silly Saku. What she means is not that you will be relinquishing ownership of your original characters. It's just an area for when you may want to RP, but wanna do it as someone from one of your favorite Anime titles, video games or whatever. There will be an area to replicate the world of that Anime and you and a group of others will act as your character of choice. What you will do is in your Character creation where your original character is, you will request a certain title of which you wish to roleplay an the character you wish to use. From there, give a short preview demonstration post as that person. If its good, or no one else chooses the same person with a better demo, the spot is yours. So, say you like the anime Soul Eater. You want to portray Death The Kid. First, make a request to have a Soul Eater area. If enough people desire the same, then it will be made. From there an audition of sorts will be held to create the Anime's list of characters. Any characters not chosen will then just be acted out as mentioned in your post like an NPC. Like, say you're in a Naruto Cannon with you as Naruto, a friend as Sasuke and there is no Sakura. The group will have the vacant Sakura spot do as they need. Dictating her actions in there own post. Post any questions here.
Back to top Go down

Things to Come
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mystic Forest :: Welcome :: Updates and Announcements-
Jump to: