The Mystic Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystic Forest

Just a place to Role-Play

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rob Holtman

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ealaumann
Noooooob
Noooooob
ealaumann

Rob Holtman Empty
PostSubject: Rob Holtman   Rob Holtman I_icon_minitime27/02/11, 04:22 pm

Name: Rob Holtman

Age: ~30, uses a series of spells to maintian age & also slower due to a complication in a summoning.

Appearance: Wears a dark cloak, covered in tattoos that are hidden by the cloak (appear to be incantations), pale skin, not particuliarly appearing physically strong, and scaring over his left eye.

Species: Appears to be human, but is part demon (result in a summoning complication)

Group/Clan: The Order of the Scroll and Quill.

Rank: Keeper of the Scroll of Arcana and the Quill of Allegiance

Enemies: none

Allies: none

Likes: Tricking foolish individuals into doing his bidding, as well as causing suffering of people he feels deserving or just “wrong place, wrong time”. Crushing hopes of commoners.

Dislikes: Being thought of as weak or unable to accomplish a task, being a pawn in a person's scheme (rather have a greater part), and happiness of others (can't have that now).

Overall Purpose: Maintain how much lesser creatures know of sorcery or other forms of magic (humans), if they gain too much he solves the problem by destruction of the civilization that has it or destroying where they store the information (if its written or within a persons’ mind). Rob also searches for a potential successor or new member for The Order of the Scroll and Quill. Altering societies ideals to cause destruction.
Background: As young sorcerer Rob become part of The Order of the Scroll and Quill, a society charged in protecting magical scrolls that contain information concerning its type and magical quills that also have great power. When becoming part of this society Rob gained the responsibility of protecting the scroll of Arcana (Contains all knowledge of magic in either spell, arcana, sorcery, or other forms of magic) and also the Quill of Allegiance (A quill that causes all those signing a document written by the quill to comply under penalties of death). On taking this responsibility Rob gained enormous power in the arts of Arcana, spending time researching methods to improve is power Rob attempted a summoning ritual. While in the ritual summoning he was interrupted by the local village attempting to burn down is residence out of fear of his power, because of this unexpected interruption during the summoning ritual it resulted in unexpected complications. The summoning was incomplete, in part. Instead of summoning a demon in the hopes of tricking the demon to become a minion, the demon was merged into Rob to become one being. The once neutral sorcerer became twisted by the demon, becoming sinister, cruel, and more powerful. This new power included greater strength of arcana, physical endurance, longer lifespan (able to use arcana to preserve age through tattoos), and summoning other demons to the living world for short periods of time (ranges on the ritual performed & preparation). Since the incident Rob has wondered the county sides and cities of man looking for new potential to exploit and creating destructive societies for the entertainment that it brings. Searching for new ways to slay his lust for power, which is unable to be satisfied.
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Controller of the Deity's
Controller of the Deity's
Sakura

Rob Holtman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rob Holtman   Rob Holtman I_icon_minitime27/02/11, 05:18 pm

Approved. :3 Welcome aboard matey xD
Back to top Go down
https://themysticforest.rpg-board.net
Kyo Zetsumei
Death Goddess
Death Goddess
Kyo Zetsumei

Rob Holtman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rob Holtman   Rob Holtman I_icon_minitime28/02/11, 10:34 am

I liked his other one better...
Back to top Go down
ealaumann
Noooooob
Noooooob
ealaumann

Rob Holtman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rob Holtman   Rob Holtman I_icon_minitime01/03/11, 10:15 pm

Well, maybe not as much backstory as the other but i like it the same. I will run with him for awhile at least or until i feel that i need a new character mood to play as.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rob Holtman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rob Holtman   Rob Holtman I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rob Holtman
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mystic Forest :: Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: