The Mystic Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystic Forest

Just a place to Role-Play

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Andromeda Kanji

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
siriusenigma
Noooooob
Noooooob
siriusenigma

Andromeda Kanji Empty
PostSubject: Andromeda Kanji   Andromeda Kanji I_icon_minitime02/03/11, 05:00 pm

NOTE: Alright, Ms. Zetsumei & Mr. Holtman, you finally got me to join this dang forum. Never done this before so bear with me. 20 points if you can get B to join - good luck.

Name: Andromeda Kanji

Appearance: Andromeda is slender and has long, green hair and brown eyes. Most of the time she looks like a normal 20's-something female (except for the hair). When on business that may involve her powers, she wears a green body suit and a green fitted trenchcoat.

Species: Human plus.

Group/Clan: Kanji, Zanarian

Enemies: basically people who attempt to do evil

Allies: basically people who attempt to do good or people who attempt to thwart evil

Likes: becoming invisible, any time where she can actually use her powers without others seeing, any time where she can pull pranks or jokes or be just a little bit evil

Dislikes: being "a goody-two-shoes all the time"

Overall Purpose: to balance the evil in the universe

Andromeda was born into the Kanji family, and until the age of 20 was completely normal. She had a decently happy childhood, studied a lot, learned self-control and how to work hard, and got a college education. At the age of 20, she was given certain powers by an alien race called the Zanarians. The reason for these powers was that the Zanarians had recognized her efforts toward self-control and hard work and had decided that she was the most eligible Earth candidate to "balance the evil in the universe". They fear that Earth creatures are getting too full of themselves, and will eventually manage to self-destruct themselves and those around them if they are not kept in line. She can create a force field around her to stop objects from stabbing/shooting etc. her, but this force field is not natural (she has to consciously arm it).

Andromeda has the power to move objects with her mind - and not just small objects, but big objects, too. She has limited power to reconstruct landscapes (better water than land, obviously). She can manipulate the molecules in the air to make lightning. She can also become invisible, along with her clothes and backpack if she is carrying one. This power has limitations - she can't make other people - or animals - invisible. She can't effect objects or landscapes outside of a certain distance from her (approximately seeing distance). She can fly, but only by manipulating the air around her.

Andromeda, born in normal circumstances, prefers to use her powers incognito; she doesn't want to be recognized and hailed as some "some sort of queen or something". Normally, she becomes invisible when using her powers in order to stay anonymous. She resents, to some degree, that the aliens have chosen her, never allowing her to live out a normal life and always putting her life in danger. She has strong beliefs in good, but because of her rebellious nature and the stress of her job, she occasionally likes to play pranks or jokes or cause minor trouble.
Back to top Go down
Kyo Zetsumei
Death Goddess
Death Goddess
Kyo Zetsumei

Andromeda Kanji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andromeda Kanji   Andromeda Kanji I_icon_minitime02/03/11, 07:36 pm

Approved. Id prefer to see this in action though.
Back to top Go down
ealaumann
Noooooob
Noooooob
ealaumann

Andromeda Kanji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andromeda Kanji   Andromeda Kanji I_icon_minitime02/03/11, 08:45 pm

Oh jeeze, this is really going to be interesting. with you probably wanting to stop everything that Rob does, he is part demon and all its his nature. *shrugs* Well, as long as its nothing more than "hey, you really should be merciless slaughting that village. That's bad...." I'm cool hahaha. But if you really try to stop Rob, he may not take that too kindly lol, maybe he will do something worse. Or just attempt to straight out kill you if you bust out powers for fight him. YES!!! got a catch phrase. any time some one trys to set me straight i just say "Demon" to them. haha yes awsome. well hope you join us in the cathedral in some endless and borning forest with lack of burniness.
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Controller of the Deity's
Controller of the Deity's
Sakura

Andromeda Kanji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andromeda Kanji   Andromeda Kanji I_icon_minitime03/03/11, 08:03 pm

Welcome to my forum :3
Back to top Go down
https://themysticforest.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Andromeda Kanji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andromeda Kanji   Andromeda Kanji I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Andromeda Kanji
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mystic Forest :: Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: