The Mystic Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystic Forest

Just a place to Role-Play

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sky

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sky
Noooooob
Noooooob
Sky

Sky Empty
PostSubject: Sky   Sky I_icon_minitime19/03/11, 12:20 pm

Name: Amaterasu Suzume Teasenathem
Goes by: Sky

Appearance: She is 5’6 tall and has a slender body. Sky has many hair colors, they are: raven, onyx, red, white, brown, and orange. The two most common hair colors she is seen with are black and red. Her hair color will change depending on who she is with, her mood, and just because she can via spells. Her eyes are green and they change to purple or black; they change depending on mood. There are times when she will have two toned eyes. Her skin is a porcelain or ivory color. However, there are times when her skin tone appears to be gray.

Neko: Her has onyx ears and a tail when she chooses to have them visible to those around her. When in this form her hair is usually black in order to match her ears and tail. Sky is able to change the way her fur feels on her ears and tail depending on the situation. Her bones, muscles and skin can be manipulated to the point of where she can retract her ears and tail so that they are not showing. She can also become a kitten at will.

Clothing: She prefers kimonos or short dresses. The colors and style of her attire vary greatly from one day to the next. Her kimonos are often dark colored whereas her dresses are usually light and bright colored. She likes her clothes loose but not enough so that it gets in the way or slows her down. She has a tendency to wear a collar around her neck which signifies whom she is with or whom she is allied with depending on the collar. None of her collars have been seen by the living, excluding those people of the living that placed them around her neck.

Tattoos: She has several tattoos and they are located on her wrists, back, neck and hips. The tattoos on her wrists are dragons and from a distance they appear to look almost like bonds around her wrists. The tattoo on her back is an image of a phoenix which will change into an ancient text that will tell whoever has killed her how to operate The Book of the Iod and the Books of the New Sun. However, while she lives the phoenix maintains its form in order to prevent those from reading the text. Lastly, the tattoos on her hips are names. She received them from a curse placed upon her by the two people whom have their name on each hip. Those that had cursed her have the same curse upon them as well with her name being on their bodies.

Species: A mix of Neko and elfin.

Group/Clan: Teasenathem

Enemies: ―

Allies: Sakura and the Thanatos clan.

Dislikes: a lot of things

Overall Purpose: to gain strength

Background: Background will come at a later time.
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Controller of the Deity's
Sakura

Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky   Sky I_icon_minitime19/03/11, 12:43 pm

Approved :D
Welcome aboard mah love. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://themysticforest.rpg-board.net
Sky
Noooooob
Noooooob
Sky

Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky   Sky I_icon_minitime28/03/11, 04:00 pm

Thank you darling <3

also i didnt know if i was supposed to add in the neko description, but i did.
lastly the background will come later, also do i need to list off my children?
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Sakura

Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky   Sky I_icon_minitime28/03/11, 04:10 pm

Only need to list the kids if you plan to use them. Otherwise, it's not needed. xD <333
And the background isn't necessary, but it'll help some~
Back to top Go down
https://themysticforest.rpg-board.net
Sky
Noooooob
Noooooob
Sky

Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky   Sky I_icon_minitime30/03/11, 07:36 pm

Hmmm i dont know which kid i'd bring, i've got soo many <3 um, i'll have the background posted on monday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky   Sky I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sky
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mystic Forest :: Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: