The Mystic Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystic Forest

Just a place to Role-Play

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The tale of Kyo (Moved from monster's chara)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyo Zetsumei
Death Goddess
Death Goddess
Kyo Zetsumei

The tale of Kyo (Moved from monster's chara) Empty
PostSubject: The tale of Kyo (Moved from monster's chara)   The tale of Kyo (Moved from monster's chara) I_icon_minitime24/04/11, 11:59 am

(OOC: Since we were rping in a place we shouldnt have i moved it here)

Kyo would laugh, "I don't tell just anyone these stories, normally people only hear of them in legend"

"ooh goodie, I love stories." A slightly cheerful face affears on his face," Hope there is senseless violenece, hehe" While chuckling he extends his hand, as if to hand something to someone, hovering just a few inches from his hand was a small black orb with white swirls. The light chuckles grew into a more sinister laugh as the orb sudden grew to swollow both Hyo and Holtman, and as quickly as the orb grew it shank to its original size but instead of Holtman in the chair and Kyo stood a staff with the orb at its head. Those approaching the staff are surprised to find that the staff truly isnt not there, but an illusion like haze.

Kyo would find that the surroundings suddenly change from the company of everyone meeting Monster to a more quiet space, a place that is unnervingly quiet (which echos any sound) devoit of surroundings (a white empty space) with the only thing appearing to be apart of this place is a staff with the orb that Holtman held eariler. "This is my more private place, nothing can enter this place without my permission once its active. Although the only way to leave is through grabbing hold of this staff, but both of us have to pull it out at the same time otherwise it will not deactivate. But I think you would like this place, the white changes according to the mood or even projects immages of what is thought or spoken. You may also request anything and the space will provide, its my place to study and determine new methods or spells. But this will be wonderful for your tale."

Kyo would close her deep scarlet eyes as she remembered back as far as possible, "Alright.."

When i was young i lived in a place that truthfully I cannot remember...I hardly remember the people there, But that was the curse for leaving that place...But of what i do remember was I had a mother, a father and a brother." A younger version of Kyo ran accross the room, no scar on her face, just shoulder length black hair, tan skin and bright red eyes. The little Kyo would suddenly tackle a boy who looked just like her except his hair was shorter. Neither looked to girly or boyish. They were both beautiful looking children.

"I remeber when we got our first weapons..." A man suddenly appeared into the picture. He had shorter silvery hair and red eyes. He handed Kyo a bow and her twin a sword. the two weapons were fake . Kyo would open her eyes as she watched herself shoot her bother with the fake arrow where the suction cup at the end stuck to his forehead. She would laugh, "He was so angry at that..." She would continue to watch as her brother began to try to get it off crying. Suddenly a very heavenly voice could be heard, "Now Kyo...That wasn't very nice..." The little Kyo and the older Kyo turned to see a very beautiful woman. She had long black hair and bright Blue eyes. She had an elegant walk to herself, almost like she was an angel or ghost. Just beauty was what she was even with the strange red markings that came down from the outside corners of her eyes and streaked down her cheeks like she was crying blood. The little kyo would pout, "Sorry mama...but Caden should learn to dodge better..." The man would stand up with a grin, "Ah...My lovely wife." The woman would smile at the man, "Silver...You're giving them weapons already?" Silver would chuckle and suddenly the vision would blur and disappear. Kyo sat there looking frustrated, "That's all i can really remember of that time...but then there's the moment I got this scar..." She would point to the black scar that ran over her right eye." There would then stand an older kyo, not as old as the one telling the story but older then the young Kyo who had been standing there, "I was stupid...thats for sure...I didnt care what trouble I got into..." You could see the teenage Kyo with her black hair tied back and her wearing just a tank top and some black jeans with chains on them. She would have glimpses of her running around in random villages killing people and being with other random demons.

Kyo shook her head trying to forget those moments, "anyway...how I got my first scar..." Kyo would stand there with a Bow in her hand, some arrows in a tree some sitting next to her. "My mother always warned me to to overdo it...She knew what would happen..." The teen Kyo was pulling back the string with the arrow. Aiming down the arrow with her right eye when suddenly there was a loud snap and you saw Kyo drop the weapon. The bows wire was broken and kyo was holding her hand over her eye which was covered in blood. The older Kyo laughed softly as that image disappeared. "My mother at the time was a bit of an experimenter with spells and potions and pretty much anything truthfully...So at the time My looks were everything...and scars were not what i wanted...So i snuck into her lab and stole a few vials of who knows what and tried making my own...but instead..." You watched as the Teenage Kyo Smeared some liquid onto her light pink scar over her eye. The scar suddenly glowed and absorbed the liquid and turned black. The Teen suddenly threw the mirror and disappeared again.

Kyo would sit there looking into the emptiness for a while until the teen suddenly appeared again waving to her father with her brother. Who looked very similar but a little more masculine then Kyo. Their mother holding onto the both of them. "My father left for a war. One of those idiotic Vampire/werewolf wars...more or less he wanted to stop it...Because my mother was a vampire and he a wolf. but years began to pass and my mother became more and more depressed as we heard nothing from them..." Images of her beautiful mother began to change to looking older and older. Kyo looked away. "So first my brother left to go search for him...a good two years passed and we heard nothing from him. And My mother...she just pretty much was dead..." Younger Kyo stood in front of her dead looking mother who stared forward with dull Blue Eyes, "Mama.." The teen said bending down and taking her mother's hand, "I'll bring them both back for you okay?" The woman didn't say anything."Tears?" The younger Kyo said and the woman looked right at her deep scarlet eyes, "Silver?" Kyo would smile, "Yes mama...I'll bring him back."

The vision suddenly disappeared and Kyo sighed running her fingers threw her hair. "I Said I'd bring them back...And I never did...Hell I can hardly remember my father's face...My brother's would be easy to find for the fact we look alike.." She would chuckle, "So that's where i grew up...with my family." She would look over at Holtman, "It's pretty boring truthfully...that first part. But of course theres more...But i cant tell you all my secrets." She would smile, But do you wish to hear more?"

Back to top Go down
ealaumann
Noooooob
Noooooob
ealaumann

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Kyo (Moved from monster's chara)   The tale of Kyo (Moved from monster's chara) I_icon_minitime28/04/11, 11:35 am

"Why yes, please continue with the story," Holtman replies, " if you like I may also tell you the tale of my being..... both of them." Pausing before finishing the statement. "If there is anything that you would like to make you more.....comfortable, then simply ask. But if you like to hear my tale it may also by rather long, considering the names of things would be different than in this world or that your familiar with."
Back to top Go down
Kyo Zetsumei
Death Goddess
Death Goddess
Kyo Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Kyo (Moved from monster's chara)   The tale of Kyo (Moved from monster's chara) I_icon_minitime28/04/11, 11:39 am

Kyo would laugh softly as she was a little mesmerized still by seeing her memories in front of her. but she looked to Holtman and smiled slyly, "I would indeed love to hear your story." She sat down in a chair, oddly though. Her back against one of the armrests ad her legs over the other so that she was sideways in the chair.

Watching him for a moment she wasn't sure if she should continue hers or have him tell his.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Kyo (Moved from monster's chara)   The tale of Kyo (Moved from monster's chara) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The tale of Kyo (Moved from monster's chara)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mystic Forest :: Life and Death :: Gaia :: North America-
Jump to: