The Mystic Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystic Forest

Just a place to Role-Play

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Post-apocalyptic

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuzin
Noooooob
Noooooob
Ryuzin

Location : over the rainbow. I'll tell you only if you really care ^^

Post-apocalyptic Empty
PostSubject: Post-apocalyptic   Post-apocalyptic I_icon_minitime25/04/11, 10:37 am

So....if we really really wanted to we could create a post-apocalyptic- role-play yeah? Because I have this really cool idea...
Back to top Go down
Kyo Zetsumei
Death Goddess
Death Goddess
Kyo Zetsumei

Post-apocalyptic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-apocalyptic   Post-apocalyptic I_icon_minitime25/04/11, 11:24 am

I do indeed like the idea. Make it all human? Or mutant, we coul dpossibly lay down some rules for it, but yeah.,...I for sure like the idea.
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Controller of the Deity's
Sakura

Post-apocalyptic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-apocalyptic   Post-apocalyptic I_icon_minitime25/04/11, 07:54 pm

Uhmm~ I gotta make a section for that. Like, a dream RP section. Because right now, we have earth and the continents, and the circles of hell. So I need to make alternate dimmensions, and a special section for special RP's
Back to top Go down
https://themysticforest.rpg-board.net
Ryuzin
Noooooob
Noooooob
Ryuzin

Post-apocalyptic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-apocalyptic   Post-apocalyptic I_icon_minitime26/04/11, 05:48 am

Fair enough, because my idea is actually to NOT be all human, but be like the D&D universe but say...after a modern day apocalypse happened. The stragglers are on the struggle to survive and have to make their way through the rubble and try to recreate what they once had. While someone wants to rule, evily, whats left.
Back to top Go down
Kyo Zetsumei
Death Goddess
Death Goddess
Kyo Zetsumei

Post-apocalyptic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-apocalyptic   Post-apocalyptic I_icon_minitime26/04/11, 01:59 pm

we'll just have to set up some rules and stuff and havealmost a chara creation at the begining. Like when people do wanna join in they can post that before thy post of something. but yeah sakura. that would work if we just have a special rp worls area. can then just post in that. just like when 'he who must not be named" had that idea for like anime rp world.
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Sakura

Post-apocalyptic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-apocalyptic   Post-apocalyptic I_icon_minitime26/04/11, 02:06 pm

Yeah >.> I'll get to work on that once I have time, and I post some rules too. Unless you could do the rules Kyo :3 I would need a rough description of the Chara you would be roleplaying as as your very first post, and a rough description of the world they are in as the first real post. Or in other words, it'll go like this: Person 1 posts a character, person 2 posts a character, person 1 posts a detailed layout of the world they are in, while subsequently starting the RP. Know what I mean?
Back to top Go down
Kyo Zetsumei
Death Goddess
Death Goddess
Kyo Zetsumei

Post-apocalyptic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-apocalyptic   Post-apocalyptic I_icon_minitime26/04/11, 02:08 pm

well id first post the area, then everone after that post a chara. so that its in the order like that instead. and then onc we get that settled everyone can post. and yes, ill talk the rules over with ryuzin once he gets on and what not since it was his idea. but yeah if you set up the area i can do that.
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Sakura

Post-apocalyptic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-apocalyptic   Post-apocalyptic I_icon_minitime26/04/11, 02:09 pm

Mhm :3 You know how to make a sticky post?
Back to top Go down
Kyo Zetsumei
Death Goddess
Death Goddess
Kyo Zetsumei

Post-apocalyptic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-apocalyptic   Post-apocalyptic I_icon_minitime26/04/11, 02:09 pm

>.> Maybe. xD
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Sakura

Post-apocalyptic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-apocalyptic   Post-apocalyptic I_icon_minitime26/04/11, 02:13 pm

You go to NEW TOPIC, and go to the small box of options right below the send and preview buttons. There are Boxes, that you can check, but leave them be. And right below the boxes, you'll see POST TOPIC AS: with bubble boxes. Mark the one that says Sticky. That way, it will stay at the top of everything, just like the blank chara template. ^^
Back to top Go down
Kyo Zetsumei
Death Goddess
Death Goddess
Kyo Zetsumei

Post-apocalyptic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-apocalyptic   Post-apocalyptic I_icon_minitime26/04/11, 02:14 pm

alright ma'am
Back to top Go down
Armand von Fuerst
Noooooob
Noooooob
Armand von Fuerst

Post-apocalyptic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-apocalyptic   Post-apocalyptic I_icon_minitime26/04/11, 03:14 pm

Most interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://leekspin.com
Ryuzin
Noooooob
Noooooob
Ryuzin

Post-apocalyptic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-apocalyptic   Post-apocalyptic I_icon_minitime26/04/11, 09:46 pm

Well...I know what to do and stuffs, I guess you could say this is more of a, is this allowed and if it is, would people be interested?
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Sakura

Post-apocalyptic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-apocalyptic   Post-apocalyptic I_icon_minitime27/04/11, 12:46 am

Hey, Armond. Could you make your signature alotttt smaller?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Post-apocalyptic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-apocalyptic   Post-apocalyptic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post-apocalyptic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mystic Forest :: Welcome :: Questions?-
Jump to: