The Mystic Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystic Forest

Just a place to Role-Play

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rules Of the Special Area! (Helmets Are Not Required)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyo Zetsumei
Death Goddess
Death Goddess
Kyo Zetsumei

Rules Of the Special Area! (Helmets Are Not Required) Empty
PostSubject: Rules Of the Special Area! (Helmets Are Not Required)   Rules Of the Special Area! (Helmets Are Not Required) I_icon_minitime26/04/11, 03:42 pm

This would be your lovely Death Goddess here to bring you a special announcement. This is what we call our special Roleplay Area. We know some people would rather have different Idea's for roleplaying and have indeed requested them. So Here we are. But first we need to lay down some rules. As much as i would love for a sexy party area...I dont think our lovely Admin would approve. So, here we go onto the rules.

RULES
1: All new topics must be discussed with Head Admin or Moderators Before being made.
2: First post on the topic MUST BE THE RULES
3: Once you post the rules post out the idea and the area of everything like you would, and then after that say how you want the posts to go.
4: Keep in clean! No god Modding. You people know the rules of the rp world. Don't bash. If you have a problem talk to The Admin or Moderators.
5: Keep the roleplay as roleplay. The topics should not be used as discussion boards. Yes You can have OOCs But dont overdo it. Our Lovely Admin hates cleaning. (Lol)
6: Have fun! That's what we're all about here at the Mystic forum. The more we have the more fun it will be.

Alright. That is all for now. Rules may change if we think of anymore, or if problems occur. As we want here is for everyone to have fun. Follow the rules and keep us Admins and Mods in the loop. Sakura and I Dont bite (I may have an attitude) BUT! We are here to help you when possible. Bring in more people and lets get this awesome Roleplay world going.

Your lovely Death Goddess:
Kyo Zetsumei
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Controller of the Deity's
Controller of the Deity's
Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Rules Of the Special Area! (Helmets Are Not Required)   Rules Of the Special Area! (Helmets Are Not Required) I_icon_minitime27/04/11, 12:48 am

-Ahem- The sexy party forum is just for me and you >.>" <3 xD Have fun people~
Back to top Go down
https://themysticforest.rpg-board.net
Ryuzin
Noooooob
Noooooob
Ryuzin

Location : over the rainbow. I'll tell you only if you really care ^^

PostSubject: Re: Rules Of the Special Area! (Helmets Are Not Required)   Rules Of the Special Area! (Helmets Are Not Required) I_icon_minitime27/04/11, 02:40 am

Sexy party area? huh?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules Of the Special Area! (Helmets Are Not Required)   Rules Of the Special Area! (Helmets Are Not Required) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rules Of the Special Area! (Helmets Are Not Required)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mystic Forest :: Life and Death :: The Special Area-
Jump to: