The Mystic Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystic Forest

Just a place to Role-Play

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New forum~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sakura
Controller of the Deity's
Sakura

New forum~ Empty
PostSubject: New forum~   New forum~ I_icon_minitime28/04/11, 07:24 am

We have a new place called the Special Area. It's a little thought from our newest member Ryuzin. Practically, here, you can make a RP that wont fit good inside of the normal world or a different dimmension. Basically, for instance.... Right now, we're doing a post-2012 apocalypse theme. You could also do zombie outbreaks in 2035, or even go as far as space based stuff in 3000, even making an entire planet. Basically. If it would take more than a paragraph filled with questions to make it fit inside another forum, it will be 100 times more acceptable here. Your lovely Death Goddess Kyo has constructed a very lovely set of rules you NEED to read before you do anything in there. (I'll know if you didn't read) A bonus about this forum... If I see a trend starting around a certain type of Roleplay, for instance, if I see 100 zombie roleplays start up in a matter of days, I will create a forum made JUST for that brand of roleplay. So, get to it people~ We're counting on ya ;D
Back to top Go down
https://themysticforest.rpg-board.net
Sakura
Sakura

New forum~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: New forum~   New forum~ I_icon_minitime05/05/11, 12:22 am

Also, im in the process of changing things there a bit. There's going to be two subforums. One for the character layouts, and one for the actual RP. that way, if the creator of the RP decides we have enough people to start, and we're, say, 10 posts into the RP, and a new person wants to join, they wont interupt the flow of the RP because they can post it in the character part. :3
Back to top Go down
https://themysticforest.rpg-board.net
Ryuzin
Noooooob
Noooooob
Ryuzin

Location : over the rainbow. I'll tell you only if you really care ^^

New forum~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: New forum~   New forum~ I_icon_minitime05/05/11, 08:25 am

I'm honored! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content