The Mystic Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystic Forest

Just a place to Role-Play

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

KYOOOO

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sakura
Controller of the Deity's
Controller of the Deity's
Sakura

KYOOOO Empty
PostSubject: KYOOOO   KYOOOO I_icon_minitime28/04/11, 03:22 pm

You cant post in that topic yet, because we're still attempting to get people and you'd be braking our idea of getting the order situated firstly. I copied everything for you though. It's a great post, yes, just wait till we have everything settled out and until it comes to you x-x Okay?

The world being like it was, some could survive and some couldn't...If you knew how to work on a car you would have one even if gas wasn't available anymore...People found other ways. Such as one strange girl with cat ears that rode on a motorcycle.

The motorcycle looked average except near the gas tank and engine. The tank seemed to look like a solar panel and the engine was just futuristic looking in general.

Quickly she rode down the street, the wind not bothering her face because she wore big goggles and a mask that had a giant evil looking chesire smile. She came to a random run down looking building. She got off the bike after shtting it off which in made a few bleeps and went silent. She made her way into the building where a man sat at a desk. he was reading wht looked like an odd magazine that was falling apart. He glanced up and perked a brow, "Back again?" The girl stood infront of him, the cat ears atop her head twitched slightly when he spoke. The man seemed a little confuised as if not sure if he was looking at him thatnks to her not taking off her goggles or mask, "The usual?" The girl would nod and the man would go in back. the Neko stood there looking around at the little bit of things the man had in the shop, her tail swinging softly from side to side.

Suddenly the Neko would jump as something grabbed her tail. Looking back quickly ready to hit whatever had it she stopped to see a young girl, "Kitty!" The little girl said and the neko tilted her head and knelt down to get face to face with the girl. The little girl would bluh nervously and suddenly reach out and touch the Neko's ears. Her ears would twitch at the touch and the little girl would giggle. The neko would smile softly even though you couldn't see it. Th elittle girl then tilted her head and pointed to the ribbon wrapped around the collar on her neck, "Pretty..." The neko would stand as she had seen the man had re entered the room with a large brown grocery looking bag in his hands, "Here you Go C.C...Your usual." C.C would walk over going into her pocket and pull out what looked like jewels. The man would chuckle, "How you get these i have no idea..."

"They were my mothers..." She said, her voice was quite but it was beautiful, a very grown up womanly voice for a girl who looks so young. The man would look sympathetic, "Im sorry to hear, you lost her during "The end?" C.C would pick up her bag, "Yeah...and dont be sorry...Cause I'm Not." The man's eyes would widen slightly. as she turned to walk away. The little girl watched her, she must of been the man's daughter. "Kitty...Why do you have that ribbon?" C.C would stop at the doorway and chuckle, "Its my leesh..." And she then stuffed the bag into a compartment on the bike. she got onto the bike and pulled out a strang looking key. wticking it into the hole onto of where the gastank would be she wound it quickly. The bike began to wirl and beep and suddenly strted. Quickly she sped off.

After some time she came to another building. It had gotten darker now and there was random lights. C.C looked at a wtatch on her wrist and growled a little seeing how late it was. Quickly she parked her bike in what looked like an old trailer convex box from a semai. She walked out putting a lock on it and suddenly a man had a flshlight on her, "What are you doing out...You know theres a curfew for...." He looked her up and down seeing her ears and tail, "For everyone..." C.C adjusted her backback a little, "Sorry...I just got home from getting supplies..." The man perked a slight brow, "Well...I can let you go...but i want something..." C.C didnt move, nor could you see her reactions, but if you did you could see the deep glare she just cast, "What do you want..." She knew she couldn't run...He watched her put her bike away, and she wouldn't leave that behind. She stood there nervously as the man reached for her.
Back to top Go down
https://themysticforest.rpg-board.net

KYOOOO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mystic Forest :: Welcome :: Random-
Jump to: