The Mystic Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystic Forest

Just a place to Role-Play

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good Evening all

Go down 
+3
Ryuzin
Icari
Cal'sa
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cal'sa
Noooooob
Noooooob
Cal'sa

Good Evening all Empty
PostSubject: Good Evening all   Good Evening all I_icon_minitime03/07/11, 03:46 am

I go by the name Cal'sa my real name is Chase i have a love for rps and have been rping most of my life any chance i get my gf showed me this site and i like it here it seems like a place i would have fun at for a long time. I am just waiting for the approval on my character before i post anywhere else but i hope you all like him (Cal'sa) and have some fun.
Back to top Go down
Icari
Noooooob
Noooooob
Icari

Good Evening all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Evening all   Good Evening all I_icon_minitime10/07/11, 11:09 am

Whats happenin? Welcome to the forum man. -puffs his vaporizer as he shakes his hand- I promise most of us here don't bite very hard.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/jermoblaa
Ryuzin
Noooooob
Noooooob
Ryuzin

Location : over the rainbow. I'll tell you only if you really care ^^

Good Evening all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Evening all   Good Evening all I_icon_minitime10/07/11, 12:09 pm

Welcome welcome! *gives cookies which may or may not be poisoned*(Not poisoned don't worry!)
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Noooooob
Noooooob
Cal'sa

Good Evening all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Evening all   Good Evening all I_icon_minitime10/07/11, 12:46 pm

-He opens his eye and sees who is trying to talk to him- hello there who is it that wakes me from my slumber -a low deep loud voice comes from looked like a black mountain as he starts to move and lifts his head up and then looks down at the two that woke him-
Back to top Go down
Icari
Noooooob
Noooooob
Icari

Good Evening all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Evening all   Good Evening all I_icon_minitime10/07/11, 03:13 pm

-coughs hard as smoke pours from his mouth- Holy fuck, what's up dude? It's a fucking dragon! -he coughs hard again then takes another puff-
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Noooooob
Noooooob
Cal'sa

Good Evening all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Evening all   Good Evening all I_icon_minitime10/07/11, 09:38 pm

-opens my eyes and looks down at you as i stand up and put my head down near you as you look up you cant see my wings or back as for they are way up in the clouds. As i talk this black looking fog/cloud rolls from my maw as it touches the ground anything living and the soil itself dies and becomes lifeless- hello there little one and what is your name I am known as Cal'sa I am The Dragon of Death
Back to top Go down
Icari
Noooooob
Noooooob
Icari

Good Evening all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Evening all   Good Evening all I_icon_minitime10/07/11, 10:05 pm

-he laughs as he watches the smoke pour out of the dragon's mouth- My name, Is Icari -he says as he bows- Pleasure to meet you. This dude next to me...-he points to the guy next to him-I have no idea who he is. But he's nice.
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Noooooob
Noooooob
Cal'sa

Good Evening all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Evening all   Good Evening all I_icon_minitime11/07/11, 02:01 am

it is good to meet you sir.-i notice my fog was starting to go towards the ones who woke me so i wave my paw at the fog to make it go away so it wouldnt harm them- so what do you do for fun around here -as i say that i lay back down slowly not to cause an earthquake and keep and eye open looking at icari. my eye looks like it is a skyskraper next to him-
Back to top Go down
Icari
Noooooob
Noooooob
Icari

Good Evening all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Evening all   Good Evening all I_icon_minitime11/07/11, 06:37 pm

-he coughs hard- Hold on one moment...-he says as he turns away coughing hard as smoke pours from his mouth, then he looks up at the dragon with a straight face and says-Dude. I'm high. Around here we like to mess around with each other, like to have fun. Others like to shoot their guns. Whatever you find amusing to yourself, please. Do whatever you must. Excuse me one moment. -he says as he turns away puking-
Back to top Go down
Kyo Zetsumei
Death Goddess
Death Goddess
Kyo Zetsumei

Good Evening all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Evening all   Good Evening all I_icon_minitime11/07/11, 07:32 pm

Welcome To the Forum.
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Controller of the Deity's
Sakura

Good Evening all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Evening all   Good Evening all I_icon_minitime12/07/11, 09:50 pm

You're.... Really going to RP as a dragon? ._. That's... Odd.... And not really right e.e
It's kinda pointless to fight a dragon .-.
Back to top Go down
https://themysticforest.rpg-board.net
Kyo Zetsumei
Death Goddess
Death Goddess
Kyo Zetsumei

Good Evening all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Evening all   Good Evening all I_icon_minitime12/07/11, 09:51 pm

Thats not nice Sakura. Youd be surprised how much one can do like that, and what does it matter, i didnt know we were all ganna be fighting 24/7 XP

But really. So what...We cannot discriminate.
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Sakura

Good Evening all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Evening all   Good Evening all I_icon_minitime12/07/11, 09:53 pm

True... Welcome to the forum, I guess o-o But you cant be an "almighty god". Yo ureally should consider making a human form aswell. Maybe RP as the human form most.
Back to top Go down
Kyo Zetsumei
Death Goddess
Death Goddess
Kyo Zetsumei

Good Evening all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Evening all   Good Evening all I_icon_minitime12/07/11, 09:54 pm

Thats right because am the alighty goddess! >.>

*cough* Anywho. Id truley like to see how well he can play out being just a dragon. Human or not. Im surprised at his choice of size but your welcome to rp with me as only a dragon. Miss Moderator is picky though.
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Sakura

Good Evening all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Evening all   Good Evening all I_icon_minitime12/07/11, 10:00 pm

Well it's kinda hard to fight a dragon (Let alone a grim reaper based one)
But yeah. Welcome. I'm your lovely admin >.> Means I own this place ;)
Back to top Go down
Kyo Zetsumei
Death Goddess
Death Goddess
Kyo Zetsumei

Good Evening all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Evening all   Good Evening all I_icon_minitime12/07/11, 10:02 pm

Kyo laughed softly at the fact of one talking about not being a god, "You know he does have a human form and your right About the god thing with him. He may have to knock down off that pedestal just a little."
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Sakura

Good Evening all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Evening all   Good Evening all I_icon_minitime12/07/11, 10:06 pm

I mean, yeah, you're the Death Goddess and all. But you dont turn into a dragon <3
Back to top Go down
Kyo Zetsumei
Death Goddess
Death Goddess
Kyo Zetsumei

Good Evening all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Evening all   Good Evening all I_icon_minitime12/07/11, 10:06 pm

She laughed softly, "I can if i wanted to...But i have a dragon."
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Sakura

Good Evening all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Evening all   Good Evening all I_icon_minitime12/07/11, 10:11 pm

-She'd sigh, putting her right hand on her hip and cocking her hip to the left- Well anyone can get a dragon... But turning into a massive dragon mid fight is kinda not right -She'd laugh, leaning her back against the wall, tucking her hands into her hoodie pockets-
Back to top Go down
Kyo Zetsumei
Death Goddess
Death Goddess
Kyo Zetsumei

Good Evening all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Evening all   Good Evening all I_icon_minitime12/07/11, 10:13 pm

Kyo's form suddenly burst into her known black flames and shrunk. When the flames disspeared there sat a slightly fluffy black cat with red eyes. The cat walked over to sakura and nuzzled against her leg purring then suddenly spoke, "I can shapeshift. I've never tried a dragon Before though...I should try..." Black wings suddenly sprouted from Kyo kitty's back and she floated up and licked sakura's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Sakura

Good Evening all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Evening all   Good Evening all I_icon_minitime12/07/11, 10:34 pm

-Sakura would giggle, reaching out and grabbing the floating kitten, snuggling it against her chest happily- So cuteeee~ -She'd coo, happily holding her, missing everything that she said-
Back to top Go down
Kyo Zetsumei
Death Goddess
Death Goddess
Kyo Zetsumei

Good Evening all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Evening all   Good Evening all I_icon_minitime12/07/11, 10:36 pm

Kyo would mew softly as she was smooshed into the woman's large boobs. (xD) "Sakura! Such big boos you have!" xD
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Sakura

Good Evening all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Evening all   Good Evening all I_icon_minitime12/07/11, 10:49 pm

Better to suffocate you with, my love~ -She'd laugh happily, keeping her there anyway-
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Noooooob
Noooooob
Cal'sa

Good Evening all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Evening all   Good Evening all I_icon_minitime13/07/11, 03:54 am

this character dont really fight he only fights when he has to or gets really pissed which is hard to do he is a laid back chacter and he isnt almighty he does have his weakness one is shiny things cause he loves adding things to his hoard but if you dont want me to rp my character cause he is a dragon so be it i dont rp humans i only rp dragons
Back to top Go down
Monster
Noooooob
Noooooob
Monster

Good Evening all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Evening all   Good Evening all I_icon_minitime13/07/11, 04:03 am

-Monster walks past the bickering females cuddling one another and lays against Cal'sa- Hello my love how are you? I hope none have disturbed your slumber much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Good Evening all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Evening all   Good Evening all I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Evening all
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mystic Forest :: Welcome :: Greetings :: Introductions-
Jump to: