The Mystic Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystic Forest

Just a place to Role-Play

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good Evening all

Go down 
+3
Ryuzin
Icari
Cal'sa
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Monster
Noooooob
Noooooob
Monster

Good Evening all - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Evening all   Good Evening all - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24/07/11, 03:03 pm

What are you looking at my love?-Monster asks trying to follow the dragons gaze- Careful with some of those charms they were passed down thru my family and each has their own story. It is only ours to protect for now fore it shall be passed down in my blood line.
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Noooooob
Noooooob
Cal'sa

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening all   Good Evening all - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24/07/11, 03:08 pm

-he adverts his gaze from the things that he thought he misplaced and looks up at Monster- Me understand my love and i am looking at something -he would smile after he said that-
Back to top Go down
Monster
Noooooob
Noooooob
Monster

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening all   Good Evening all - Page 3 I_icon_minitime26/07/11, 08:30 pm

And what is this something you were looking at my love? -Monster says while lightly running her finger tip near Cal'sa's lower jaw-
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Noooooob
Noooooob
Cal'sa

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening all   Good Evening all - Page 3 I_icon_minitime26/07/11, 08:40 pm

If you must know then go over there and hunt it and see if you can find them -as he says that he wiggles his way free and hops down to the ground and grows back up to the size of a large horse and lays down pointing in the general direction and smiles-
Back to top Go down
Monster
Noooooob
Noooooob
Monster

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening all   Good Evening all - Page 3 I_icon_minitime28/07/11, 02:16 am

-She starts to walk towards the area Cal'sa pointed- Do i get any hints as to what I'm searching for, my love? -As she speaks, Monster kneels on the ground and notices a trap door beneath the brush-
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Noooooob
Noooooob
Cal'sa

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening all   Good Evening all - Page 3 I_icon_minitime28/07/11, 02:33 am

You will see it seems like you found the door easy enough now lets just see if you can make it down there and retrieve the items my love -as he says this he gets up and walks over next to Monster and looks at the door and smiles as he knows that there is a massive flight of stairs leading down-
Back to top Go down
Monster
Noooooob
Noooooob
Monster

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening all   Good Evening all - Page 3 I_icon_minitime03/08/11, 02:45 pm

I may have found the door but I still have no clue what on earth im looking for, my love. -Monster opens the door as she speaks. She groans as she sees the massive flight of stairs which stand before her.- And what might you be hiding down here hmmm?
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Noooooob
Noooooob
Cal'sa

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening all   Good Evening all - Page 3 I_icon_minitime04/08/11, 08:39 pm

-He looks at her and smiles- Some things that i have been saving for you my treasure -He laughs- it is only twenty flights down that is all i have a room down there that has them in it go down and see what is there you will love them i assure you.
Back to top Go down
Monster
Noooooob
Noooooob
Monster

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening all   Good Evening all - Page 3 I_icon_minitime01/09/11, 01:54 am

-Looking at Cal'sa with a sideways glance- Are you possibly planning on joining me on this little walk and may i have a hint as to what I shall find?
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Noooooob
Noooooob
Cal'sa

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening all   Good Evening all - Page 3 I_icon_minitime01/09/11, 11:22 pm

Yes me will be joining you on the walk and no you can not have any hints it would ruin the surprise when you find it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening all   Good Evening all - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Evening all
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mystic Forest :: Welcome :: Greetings :: Introductions-
Jump to: