The Mystic Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystic Forest

Just a place to Role-Play

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good Evening all

Go down 
+3
Ryuzin
Icari
Cal'sa
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cal'sa
Noooooob
Noooooob
Cal'sa

Good Evening all - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Evening all   Good Evening all - Page 2 I_icon_minitime13/07/11, 04:14 am

-his massive moves and looks at who layed on him- Good evening my precious. Some have awoken me tho those two over there are a little loud but nothing to bad how have you been it has been awhile since you came to visit this old dragon. I have a gift for you. -he closes his eye for a moment and a small purple box appears in front of his Precious his eye opens back up and looks back at her-
Back to top Go down
Monster
Noooooob
Noooooob
Monster

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening all   Good Evening all - Page 2 I_icon_minitime13/07/11, 04:28 am

-Monster takes the box and opens it slowly to reveal an amethyst heart pendent to hang upon Ketsueki buringā's hilt- Thank you my love, but why give something so precious? -She turns to face Cal'sa waiting for his reply-
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Noooooob
Noooooob
Cal'sa

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening all   Good Evening all - Page 2 I_icon_minitime13/07/11, 04:38 am

-he looks at her as he shrinks down his size to about the size a very large horse- i give you it as a symbol of my heart that you already have and you are my most precious thing in my hoard and as my mate my hoard is your hoard also but you should know by now i like shiny things and now you are more shiny -he reaches over with his head and lightly nuzzles her cheek with his maw-
Back to top Go down
Monster
Noooooob
Noooooob
Monster

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening all   Good Evening all - Page 2 I_icon_minitime13/07/11, 04:52 am

-She smiles slightly as Cal'sa answers her. As he nuzzles her cheek she throws her arms around his neck and hugs as tightly as she can without harming herself or him.- Had to make me shinier huh? And i gladly accept for u also know you have my heart as well. -she chuckles as she speaks.-
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Noooooob
Noooooob
Cal'sa

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening all   Good Evening all - Page 2 I_icon_minitime13/07/11, 04:59 am

-he smiles and wraps a wing around his precious and holds her close as a black velvet cushion appears on his back and he looks at her- would you like to take your seat on my back my precious? -he takes a step back and lowers his wing to her so she can walk up it and take her seat if she wanted to-
Back to top Go down
Monster
Noooooob
Noooooob
Monster

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening all   Good Evening all - Page 2 I_icon_minitime13/07/11, 05:07 am

i much prefer being close to your heart and warmth i may take my seat later tho -she walks beneath his wing and sits in front of his chest waiting for him to lay back down and hold her close-
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Noooooob
Noooooob
Cal'sa

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening all   Good Evening all - Page 2 I_icon_minitime13/07/11, 05:13 am

so be it my precious -he takes his wing and wraps it around her holding her close to him only her head being exposed as he lays his head down in front of her and looks up at her- so what have you been doing to pass the time you have been gone a long time i have checked many times in the afterlife to see if you were there but i couldn't find you there.
Back to top Go down
Monster
Noooooob
Noooooob
Monster

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening all   Good Evening all - Page 2 I_icon_minitime13/07/11, 05:16 am

-she rests her head on his wing-not much my love traveling to try to discover the reason why my blade is cursed as it is and trying to find your newest resting spot. i'm quite glad ive found you again it was starting to get rather lonely traveling,
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Noooooob
Noooooob
Cal'sa

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening all   Good Evening all - Page 2 I_icon_minitime13/07/11, 05:22 am

you are the one that wanted to go alone and i knew you would come find me that is why i have stayed in this one spot so long tho it was a nice slumber even tho things started to grow and live on me i swear some food does get annoying. -he perks his head up and looks around- so who is hungry?
Back to top Go down
Monster
Noooooob
Noooooob
Monster

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening all   Good Evening all - Page 2 I_icon_minitime13/07/11, 05:45 am

yes it was my choice to go alone and i returned as i promised. -she looks at Cal'sa and sticks her tongue out- i am not hungry my love i fed just before i found you. I wont need to for quite some time now.
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Controller of the Deity's
Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening all   Good Evening all - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14/07/11, 04:46 am

-Sakura would scoff a bit at the two love bir-.... Love.... things, before her as she held the Kyokitten in her arms- Blech~.. Never have been one for the romances of life... -She'd look down at Kyo and nuzzle her happily- I only want kittens~!
Back to top Go down
https://themysticforest.rpg-board.net
Sky
Noooooob
Noooooob
Sky

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening all   Good Evening all - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14/07/11, 11:49 am

I thought i was your kitten Sakura? -she pretended to be hurt and clutched her chest before smiling widely at her sister-
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Noooooob
Noooooob
Cal'sa

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening all   Good Evening all - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14/07/11, 04:20 pm

-he would look up and over to the one holding the kitten- when you are as old as i and what i am it is a rare thing to find love so i will treasure it for as long as it shall last besides by the way you are playing with that kitten it seems like you love it. -he then looks over to the new one that came- good evening there Ma'Lady how are you doing on this fine evening?
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening all   Good Evening all - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15/07/11, 02:50 am

I do have two arms~ -She;d smile over at Sky, suggesting she become a kitten aswell. Then, she'd look towards Cal'sa, answering rather simply and without thinking- Kittens are different~!!!
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Noooooob
Noooooob
Cal'sa

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening all   Good Evening all - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15/07/11, 06:22 pm

-he would look at Sakura with a curious look as he holds monster closer to him- How are they different?
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening all   Good Evening all - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16/07/11, 03:45 pm

They're fluffy. Enough said. -She'd smile, turning on her heel and walking away gracefully, going off to find something to occupy herself with, her skirt and long hair flowing gracefully in the casual breeze-
Back to top Go down
Kyo Zetsumei
Death Goddess
Death Goddess
Kyo Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening all   Good Evening all - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16/07/11, 04:26 pm

Kyo would hop out of the girls arms and shift back to her more normal form and laugh softly, "Love is indeed something to be treasured Sakura...There are different kinds of love." She would stretch slightly, "I will be off..." She waved her hand and suddenly her form blurred and vanished.
Back to top Go down
Monster
Noooooob
Noooooob
Monster

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening all   Good Evening all - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21/07/11, 10:30 pm

-Resting her hand on Cal'sa's wing as he tightens his grip on her she giggles softly- Now now my love what others think is no matter to me and shouldnt bother you either. -Monster smiles widely before Kyo leaves- Kyo Kyo Monster has missed you very much!!
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Noooooob
Noooooob
Cal'sa

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening all   Good Evening all - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22/07/11, 05:40 pm

-he would look at her and smile- it dont bother me me was just curious is all and can i take my normal spot on you my love? -he uncurls from around her and stands up and stretches before he looks at everybody as he starts to shrienk down more to where he could be small enough to fit in his place on monster-
Back to top Go down
Monster
Noooooob
Noooooob
Monster

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening all   Good Evening all - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22/07/11, 08:30 pm

-looks down at her shirt then at the shrinking dragon- I may have to open it up some for you my love but you may take your spot close to my heart. -Monster unbuttons a single button on her shirt allowing a lil more room for her beloved dragon-
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Noooooob
Noooooob
Cal'sa

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening all   Good Evening all - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23/07/11, 07:20 pm

-he shrinks down very small so he can fit in the cleavage of his love. once he is small enough he goes over and climbs up Monster and wiggles his way into his spot and rests his front legs on the top of her shirt and lays his head down on his claws and watches everybody as he scans them all for any shiney things-
Back to top Go down
Monster
Noooooob
Noooooob
Monster

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening all   Good Evening all - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24/07/11, 12:54 am

-Monster looks down at her chest at the rather squished dragon now residing there- Comfy my love? Oh since you are looking for shiny things i have something for you to hold on to for now since you are so small and adorable.
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Noooooob
Noooooob
Cal'sa

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening all   Good Evening all - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24/07/11, 01:00 am

-he would look up at her- And what is that my treasure what am i to hold -after he says that he would go back to scanning the others for shiney things.-
Back to top Go down
Monster
Noooooob
Noooooob
Monster

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening all   Good Evening all - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24/07/11, 01:07 am

-She lightly drops a small charm bracelet around the dragons neck- there now your even cuter and shiny. -Monster giggles and she moves slightly and makes the bracelet around Cal'sa's neck jingle-
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Noooooob
Noooooob
Cal'sa

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening all   Good Evening all - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24/07/11, 10:00 am

-he would look at the charm bracelet and smile big as he looks at all the different charms on it. As he was looking at the charms something catches his eye from out of the corner of it and he turns and stares at it.- I was wondering where i had left those. -he would look back at the charms and growl low in happiness when they would jingle- Thank you my love me love shiny things must always add treasure to our horde.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening all   Good Evening all - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Evening all
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mystic Forest :: Welcome :: Greetings :: Introductions-
Jump to: