The Mystic Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystic Forest

Just a place to Role-Play

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Harusame (春雨) the Sword of Light

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoh
Frequent customer
Frequent customer
Yoh

Harusame (春雨)  the Sword of Light  Empty
PostSubject: Harusame (春雨) the Sword of Light    Harusame (春雨)  the Sword of Light  I_icon_minitime16/01/11, 03:32 pm

Weapon Name: Harusame / The sword of light.
nicknamed: The crying sword.

Weapon Type: Sword

Weapon Affinity: No elements.

Weapon Sealed Description: There isn't a sealed version or unsealed version of harusame

Weapon Spirit: since yoh is a shaman , he can put a spirit/ghost inside the sword to preform oversoul.
Harusame (春雨)  the Sword of Light  Sk_oversoul

Weapon Background: A sword a made by mosuke 600 years ago , the sword was for amedamaru , mosuke's best friend , amedamaru was told to kill mosuke but he didn't instead they were to make the finest sword and meet at monument hill , mosuke had perfected the sword , but took another hour weilding it to make sure there wern't any flaws , that was his mistake , amedamaru klled 50 of the kings guards , but fell after and was killed ,600 years later yoh finds the sword of light in museum of history , he stays the night with morty in the museum , the sword was nick named: "the crying sword" because everyday when the museum opens there is allways a puddle of water on the sword , yoh finds that the ghost of mosuke resides in the museum , crying over the sword and his friends death , so yoh preforms unity with mosuke and fixes the sword , it is now yoh's sword.

Harusame (春雨)  the Sword of Light  3568-main
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Controller of the Deity's
Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Harusame (春雨) the Sword of Light    Harusame (春雨)  the Sword of Light  I_icon_minitime16/01/11, 04:47 pm

Vague, but Approved nonetheless
Back to top Go down
https://themysticforest.rpg-board.net
Yoh
Frequent customer
Frequent customer
Yoh

PostSubject: Re: Harusame (春雨) the Sword of Light    Harusame (春雨)  the Sword of Light  I_icon_minitime28/01/11, 06:39 pm

I can make it better once my laptop is fixed?
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Harusame (春雨) the Sword of Light    Harusame (春雨)  the Sword of Light  I_icon_minitime29/01/11, 01:15 pm

Go for it buddeh :3 Just inform me once you do
Back to top Go down
https://themysticforest.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harusame (春雨) the Sword of Light    Harusame (春雨)  the Sword of Light  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harusame (春雨) the Sword of Light
Page 1 of 1