The Mystic Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystic Forest

Just a place to Role-Play

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Double Medeium Sword.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoh
Frequent customer
Frequent customer
Yoh

Double Medeium Sword. Empty
PostSubject: Double Medeium Sword.   Double Medeium Sword. I_icon_minitime16/01/11, 04:03 pm

Weapon Name: Double Medeium Sword.

Weapon Type: Over Soul Sword.
Weapon Affinity: Does not have any elements.

Weapon Sealed Description: I do not know if it's a sealed version , but the first medeium for the oversoul of the double medeium is The sword of light , this is the first version , but when oversoul is used on the sword as it's medeium and then the antiquity is used for the double medeium a very large sword with a red armour gaurd is formed.

Weapon Spirit: Amedamaru is the ghost used for the oversoul , he is yoh's guardien ghost.

Weapon Background: An antiquity , a red sort of dagger that is blunt was given to yoh before he and his friends experienced the past of hao , after yoh and the gang had emerged from a tunnel , they were under attack by hao , the gang's furyoku had increased by a large amount and they felt so powerful , but amedamaru was feeling very strange , he had so much power now , so yoh thought aswel and came up with an idea , he preformed oversoul with amedamaru and then used the antiquity as the second medeium and so the double medeium is formed.

Back to top Go down
Sakura
Controller of the Deity's
Controller of the Deity's
Sakura

Double Medeium Sword. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double Medeium Sword.   Double Medeium Sword. I_icon_minitime16/01/11, 04:48 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://themysticforest.rpg-board.net

Double Medeium Sword.
Page 1 of 1