The Mystic Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystic Forest

Just a place to Role-Play

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kyo Zetsumei

Go down 
2 posters

Would you follow Kyo Zetsumei as the death goddess!?
Yes
Kyo Zetsumei I_vote_lcap100%Kyo Zetsumei I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
No
Kyo Zetsumei I_vote_lcap0%Kyo Zetsumei I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Kyo Zetsumei
Death Goddess
Death Goddess
Kyo Zetsumei

Kyo Zetsumei Empty
PostSubject: Kyo Zetsumei   Kyo Zetsumei I_icon_minitime26/01/11, 02:29 pm

Name: Kyo Zetsumei

Age: Looks about 18-20 But no one even herself knows her true age.

Appearance: Kyo Is about 5'6'' with a slender build (Minus that she has huge boobs) But Tan skin. Her hair is long black and naturally straight. Her eyes are a deep scarlet and Are normally glaring. When out in human public areas she wears dark sunglasses over her eyes to hide them. But when relaxing she also has large black angel wings.

Kyo also has three main scars on her body. One is the black scar that runs over her right eye, the 2nd is the one that goes threw her abdomen, (So it shows in the center of her front and the middle of her back, showing she got run threw with something.) and the last in the one on her left wrist that looks like it was clawed open.

She doesn't really wear a lot of clothes unless its cold out. She hates extreme weather so when its cold shes going to bundle up and when its hot she will wear as little as possible. But being that she is A goddess/queen she wears a short kimono that's all black with long sleeves and red lining on it. On the back is the Zetsumei crest(Which is a cross with two scythes crossed over it and a red crescent moon behind it) And she also hardly wears shoes.

Species: Mutt. (Dark angel, twilight angel, Wolf Hybrid, vampire, Goddess.)

Group/Clan: The Zetsumei, (Shinnimorri? Kind of??)

Rank: In the Zetsumei she is Leader (Aka The death Goddess) And teh shinnimorri she is the wife of the leader.)

Enemies:Unknown Forces Now the Gods and goddesses that the unknown forces had created.(Only some)

Allies: Shinnimorri, Some Gods and goddesses

Dislikes: Being alone. Anyone threatening her family

Overall Purpose: TO rebuild the Zetsumei family.

Kyo Was born in what was considered an unknown forest.The names of her mother was Tears, and her father was Silver flame. She had a twin Brother Named Caden who they did look exactly alike but their personalities differed. She grew up as any other demon type child would with love and on how to fight. Her mother didn't like fighting but her father did. And when Kyo was a teen her father had disappeared to go to battle...Soon after her brother left to go look for him...Couple years went by and Kyo's mother was an empty shell. Lost in her broken heart. Kyo then decided to go look for them herself...But unknowingly once she left she didn't know what she left to do. The curse of leaving the unknown forest is you forget all about it.

Kyo Then went on her own traveling until she ran into a girl. This girl was indeed strange but soon became her best friend. And soon after another joined their group...But after some time they were separated...Kyo left alone...When that happened she tried to kill herself...But The one and only death stopped her and explained to her that she is of her blood and is to continue the family of the zetsumei...And here we are! That is the very short version but thats what most people know of kyo's history.,
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Controller of the Deity's
Controller of the Deity's
Sakura

Kyo Zetsumei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyo Zetsumei   Kyo Zetsumei I_icon_minitime23/04/11, 06:27 pm

Approved <3
Back to top Go down
https://themysticforest.rpg-board.net

Kyo Zetsumei
Page 1 of 1