The Mystic Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystic Forest

Just a place to Role-Play

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Selphie Zetsumei

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Selphie Zetsumei
Noooooob
Noooooob
Selphie Zetsumei

Selphie Zetsumei Empty
PostSubject: Selphie Zetsumei   Selphie Zetsumei I_icon_minitime04/02/11, 02:40 pm

Name: Selphie Zetsumei

Appearance: She has shorter black feathered cut hair with red bangs, and always has a black and a red rose clipped in it.
She isn’t tan at all like her mother but she has her mothers deep scarlet eyes, But under her right eye is a strange black triangle that stretches with a slight curve down her cheek.
Her clothing consists of fighting style all the time. Mainly she wears as little as possible when out but she has the body for it being she’s small and curvy. She wears a Black corset that has partial sleeves on it, one side longer and black the other shorter and a dark red, the side that’s shorter she has a black glove on. Her lower body she has what looks like a bikini bottom and a belt that has cloth attached to it that hangs slightly in front but mainly in the back, with two pistols attached to her sides. And she wears high boots that have chains wrapped around them.

Species: Fox demon, dark angel, twilight angel, and vampire.

Group/Clan: Zetsumei

Enemies: All who appose her mother
Allies: Doesn’t care.

Dislikes: Pretty much everyone
Overall Purpose: Do as her mother asks.
Background:

Selphie was created with magic and the power of the Zetsumei’s Death Goddess’s Black flames. Sadly it’s depressing way to be born, because at the Time her mother was attempting to be reckless, for she did not to live anymore. But since Death was not allowing her soul pass to the other world Kyo tried to use magic. Borrowing Magical spells from Rin Rei and amplifying it with her black flames created Sayulee and herself Selphie. When created they looked about the age of 6, and were full of energy. Dancing around and giggling and causing mischief did not make Kyo happy. So for the longest time Kyo wanted nothing to do with the children. Kyo would just sit arnd lazily ignoring them. Even if her sister Sayulee didn’t care about Kyo, Selphie did. Selphie wished for a mother that loved her like in the books they read.( Which was another point to show they were extremely smart if they wished to use it. )

One day while they were outside playing when a women in a black cloak appeared, “Young girl…” She said. Selphie stood there with a tilt of her head, “Yes ma’am?” The women waved her over, “I wish to give you a gift..” Selphie shifted her feet but stayed where she was, “But I shouldn’t take gifts from a stranger…” While selphie said this the women didn’t seem like a stranger.” The women would smile. “Ah…You are a smart girl, but I am no stranger. But I do wish to give you a gift…Something that will make your mother understand you and accept you.” Selphie red eyes would widen, “Mama will love me then!?” The women would nod and that was all selphe needed. When she would walk up to the lady her hand would be grabbed and suddenly she became engulfed in black flames.

Selphie had awakened, staring up at the night sky. But sadly all that was there was a moon…No stars could be seen. “Poor moon…” Selphie thought as she got up. She would then see her mother walking threw the forest, “Mama!” But she would be ignored. Selphie then felt an extreme heat course threw her body and her hands would be engulfed in black flames. Oddly, it did not burn though. She was so engrossed with her hands that she did not see her mother staring at her with wide eyes, “You…” Selphie would jump causing the flames to vanish, “Mama?” Kyo would then walk up and kneel down so they were eye level, “How did you do that?” Selphie didn’t know how to respond, this was the first time kyo had spoke to her in almost a year, “It was a gift…” Kyo narrowed her eyes, “A gift?” “From me…” Kyo would turn and sigh seeing only as Selphie knew as a stranger. Kyo would then chuckle, “Death…You still pester me?” Death would then explain, “I didn’t give it to her…Just awoken it…Your blood is in her body…with death you have created life. Do you not see? This is what I wish you to do.” Kyo would stand there then look back to Selphie who would smile with her canines showing. Kyo would smile causing Selphie a cute little blush and that, would also help Kyo Agree to starting the Zetsumei.

Selphie grew as a normal child from then on, her mother loving her 100%. Selphie was always Hyper and getting into trouble but she loved that her mother was there for her now. Her sister was also her best friend…and the only other person she cared about until one day a Vampire got in the way. Sayulee betrayed the Zetsumei and disappeared, leaving Selphie depressed. Selphie became more untrusting to those who entered the house and despised those who showed interest in her mother, worried that they would take her away. Even when her brother Kyousei was born she was worried about Him and Dimitrious taking her away…But still her mother stayed.

By the time she was 16 she seemed to stop aging. On one grumpy afternoon Kyo approached Selphie which would turn the grumpy afternoon into a happy one…So she thought as she would smile…But Kyo would suddenly hand her a Scythe which the staff would be carved to look like vines and the scythes held by budding roses,that held a blade on each end. Selphie was very happy, but then her mother would turn her back, “I'm pushing you from the nest Selphie…I want you to leave…You can come back in 5 years. Selphie stood there in shock, “What…” Kyo stood there stiff, her back to her, “I-“ But Selhie couldn’t hear what her mother said, Cause suddenly there was a gust of wind that picked her up and landed her inside a forest far away.

Selphie grew more and more, learning to defend herself and to communicate with other people (Even if cold). She even found out more about her powers, Like How she loved roses, and could use them, and how Foxes seemed attached to her, especially one, an all black one. He had even rescued her from some demons that were chasing her. After so, he stayed by her side. He, one of the only who has made her smile besides her mother, she named him, Noir Chevalier.

Continuing her travels around the world she started to miss her mother…Even if her hatred for her seemed like more…So she had turned and headed home. When she got there she was ready to fight her mother, she had to, and she wanted to cause her pain…But then when her mother stood there on that island staring up at the night sky. All she saw was when her mother finally accepted her. Even though she had her scythe in hand she dropped it and ran to her mother, tears in her eyes, “mama!” Kyo then welcomed her daughter home with open arms.

Selphie now likes to be at the Zetsumei mansion with Noir where she ventures the grounds of the forest, taking care of the evil, also good and strange creatures that live there. Living as a protector and a normal daughter,

Back to top Go down
Sakura
Controller of the Deity's
Controller of the Deity's
Sakura

Selphie Zetsumei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selphie Zetsumei   Selphie Zetsumei I_icon_minitime04/02/11, 05:48 pm

Approved. :) Welcome to the Forest
Back to top Go down
https://themysticforest.rpg-board.net

Selphie Zetsumei
Page 1 of 1