The Mystic Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystic Forest

Just a place to Role-Play

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Zetsumei

Go down 
3 posters

Wanna Join the Zetsumei?
Yes
The Zetsumei I_vote_lcap100%The Zetsumei I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
No.
The Zetsumei I_vote_lcap0%The Zetsumei I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Kyo Zetsumei
Death Goddess
Death Goddess
Kyo Zetsumei

The Zetsumei Empty
PostSubject: The Zetsumei   The Zetsumei I_icon_minitime26/01/11, 02:55 pm

Clan Name: The Zetsumei
Leader(s)/Creator(s): Kyo Zetsumei, Death herself.
Ranks:Death Goddess(Leader), Prince, princesses, Knight,Pure blood, Ritual,
Origin: It started after the fact of the Unknown forces being bored. They created The goddess life who then created the other gods and goddesses plus the rest of the universe. But lastley as they watched the humans on eath they wanted sadness added to them...So they created death.

Death did her job as what she was created for. A depressed creature she was, as no one loves death. Untill one day she met a boy who was depressed and wanted to kill himself. Death put a stop to it and explained what happened when you die...You became a slave in the after life for the unknown forces and the gods. He didn't understand why she stopped him nor did death herself know....But soon the boy came to love death...And they began their own family.

Anger arose within the unknown forces since they were children of death...They could not control them with their threads. So they minipulated one in the family. The first son, who wished to lead the Zetsumei which Death denied. So the Zetsumei Prince went to a vampire family and made the Zetumei sound bad and had them killed. Death unable to do anything was imprissioned by the unknown forces, but lastley there was the princes younger sister. With the little power she had left she took the zetsumei blood and powers from him with her words, "You are no longer one of this family...and so from now on you will live a human life...with no power." And with that she died. So the boy continued on his life and Death was allowed to continue on her duties but watched strickly.

As the boy lived he had a family. He died and that family continued...With death watching. And sh watched untill She saw Kyo Born. And then followed Kyo untill that dreadful day she watched kyo kill herself. Capturing her soul she told her of the Zetsumei and had her bring it back...It took a while for Kyo to Agree but she did. And so Kyo Zetsumiei now leads the family. When the Unknown forces found out they marked her and tried to kill her. being she was the only one from stopping them. But soon Kyo went to war with them and battled. Risking her life. And told the unknon forces that they can do nothing. That the zetsumei will keep living even without her...And even agreed once she does die she will become the new death and they will then be able to control her...as wll the next death goddess/god in line. The unknown forces agreed. But then with that Kyo became rare...To the gods and goddesses they wanted her as a part of a collection. They wanted her....this story is never ending.

Attributes: They have deaths blood and soul running threw them
Abilities: Can use black flames, use scythes, Can control spirits, powerful minds.
Artifacts: The Zetsumei ritual book, ritual dagger. (Other unknown)
Purpose:To live and be happy of death.
Back to top Go down
Yoh
Frequent customer
Frequent customer
Yoh

The Zetsumei Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zetsumei   The Zetsumei I_icon_minitime26/01/11, 03:07 pm

I'll join. o.o
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Controller of the Deity's
Sakura

The Zetsumei Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zetsumei   The Zetsumei I_icon_minitime26/01/11, 08:16 pm

Get the member limit (The caption under this folder) and then post to tell me. You need 3 living people minimum, but 5 people minimum (including NPC's)

Naythen, talk to her about joining if you want ;o
Back to top Go down
https://themysticforest.rpg-board.net
Yoh
Frequent customer
Frequent customer
Yoh

The Zetsumei Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zetsumei   The Zetsumei I_icon_minitime26/01/11, 08:50 pm

I will...i need her to pm me so i can discuss it with her...
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Sakura

The Zetsumei Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zetsumei   The Zetsumei I_icon_minitime05/02/11, 03:29 am

Kyo, you letting Naythen join? :3 If so, you have all 5 of your people. After that, it's approved, and you take control of it as you go. I'll make you a forum on the group headquarters section (Or you can do it yourself, instructions are in pm's) and you can control everything you wish in there.
Back to top Go down
Kyo Zetsumei
Death Goddess
Death Goddess
Kyo Zetsumei

The Zetsumei Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zetsumei   The Zetsumei I_icon_minitime07/02/11, 05:38 pm

-dances- Yay!!!!! Id rather you made it. Im Writing a thingy for you to approve on my group headquarters.
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Sakura

The Zetsumei Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zetsumei   The Zetsumei I_icon_minitime08/02/11, 03:46 am

Approved ;D
I'll try to find out how I could do this... I mean, it's late right now, so im not functioning, but I will get around to it. Love ya doll.
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Sakura

The Zetsumei Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zetsumei   The Zetsumei I_icon_minitime08/02/11, 03:57 am

Okay, so, I got your group made. Kyo, you'll be in charge of adding new members to your group. Go to the Users and Groups tab, click 'group administration', and click the gear. Also, you'll needta help out when other groups ask for help xD I only added the people with Zetsumei in their name. Add whoever else is in.

Naythen, if you're a part of the Zetsumei, then you have two choices. You can stay you, and be seen as what I call a "close family friend" Which means you share no blood, but you're like an adopted kid. OR, you can talk to Kyo, and have a ritual and shiz. Get yourself the family name, abilities, all that stuff. It's up to her what you are though. Just start thinking
Back to top Go down
Kyo Zetsumei
Death Goddess
Death Goddess
Kyo Zetsumei

The Zetsumei Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zetsumei   The Zetsumei I_icon_minitime08/02/11, 07:22 pm

Yeah i have no idea what He is doing. SO! Im waiting for him to get back to me on that. Hes part of the zetsumei. Just not in it yet I guess.
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Sakura

The Zetsumei Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zetsumei   The Zetsumei I_icon_minitime08/02/11, 07:36 pm

I added his name. But it's up to you what he is
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Zetsumei Empty